Chapter 2

\Spencer\

I sat in class. Very boaring may I add. Eve who had her hair dyed pink abd was in a messy bun sat on the right of me.

Abby who had long black hair to her butt sat to the left of me. I sigh and put my head down slowly drifting off to sleep.

I have my arm wrapped around someone. I look down to see max curled up into my side and her head resting on my shoulder.

I look up and were sitting in my living room alone watching what looks like a scary movie.

Max looks up at me "Hey babe?"She asks. "Yeah?"I ask. "I love you"She says. I smile it's not my normal evil smirk it's a happy smile "I love you too"I say as I lean down and softly kiss her on the lips.

I woke up to the sound of the bell. What the fuck was that?I sigh as I get up and walk out of the classroom with Eve abd Abby.

We drop our books off at our lockers as we headed outside to the football feild.

We sit in the stands eating. "So Spence got your eyes on anyone?"Abby asks. I shrug "Meh not really"I say.

"What about max?"Eve asks. "M-max n-no- w-what shes not even h-hot"I stutter. What the fuck?I never ever stutter and suddenly at the metion of max im a mess.

"Oooooo spencer has a crush!"Abby and Eve sing together.
"Shut up"I growl each word. They just chuckle and calm down.

"So you guys excited for the field trip today I think we go in like 30 minutes after this period"Abby says causing me and eve to groan.

The whole 12 grade was taking a field trip to a collage today. "Hey Guys"I jumped at the voice from beside me.

I look over to see my brother Fang. "Shit fang stop doing that!"I say. "Doing what?"He asks. I just groan.

Fang pulls out three pill bottles from his pocket. He took a small white pill out of each one.

"Here"He said handing me the pills. I gave him a small nod and popped the pills into my mouth before swollowing.

If your wondering these pills are for my depression\Anxiety my mood swings(Im Bipolar)And my anger.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I walk down the row of seats. I spot Max in the very back of the bus.

I walk up to the last row of seats and I sit next to her she looks over at me. A look of fear in her eye but she does a small smile.

You wanna know what I fucking did?I smiled back. I pulled out my Ipod. I put my headphones in and started playing my playlist.

A few minutes after everyone got onto the three busses the school provided we were off.

Max got the window seat and was starring out. I noticed she was shivering. I did something very bold.

Well I am very bold. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into my side.

I was trying to keep her warm. I felt her squirm and try to get out of my intense grip but she failed.

Soon she just settled into my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder. It felt good to hold someone like this.

My Ipod soon died. I took my headphones out of my ears. As soon as I did that I heard cute soft snores.

I look down to see max cuddled into my side her face hidden in my shoulder.

I had to admit she was cute as fuck.

God Spencer what the fuck is happening to you?