Chapter 16

\Max\

Ok so it's been about a mouth Spencer has been getting better. She still hasn't got her memory back.

She only remembers me and Fang. I don't know why she remembers me but meh.

Anyway today's her first day back at school. Fang and I along with the group gave her a small rundown of how she's the rebel and all that shit.

Anyway we pull up into the school parking lot in Shane's black army jeep.

Spencer got out then helped me out. She is slowly becoming the old spencer.

Everyone stops dead in there tracks when they see me spencer jenny shane abby fang and eve walk up.

\Spencer\

Ok not gonna lie memory's are flashing like crazy in my mind as we walked up to the school.

I pinned a kid up against his locker punching him in the face relatively.

I know I know your wondering why im beating the shit out of a poor kid. Well I had a good reason he was picking on Max Gold.

Even though I never spoke to max I had always kept an eye on her. Don't ask me why I just did.

"Now"I say grabbing him by the collar putting my tattooed fist that now had blood dripping off it down I starred daggers into him.

"After I leave you will go say sorry to max and never bother her again"I growl each word getting closer to his face each time.

"Got it?"I ask. He nods his head frantically "Y-y-yes!"He stutters. I back away not releasing him yet. I smile at him "good"I say before letting go of him and turning on my heel and walking away.

I suddenly remember all the memory's abby eve and me shared as we walked down the hall.

"I remember"I suddenly blurt out. The whole group comes to a hault and they turn around and look at me.

"What?"They all ask together except max who just couldn't stop smiling.

"I remember Shane Mcdrop, Jenny Carlin, Abby Rose, and Eve Bishop"I say saying all there last names.

They just smile and all pull me into a group hug. I know I had been distant lately because if im being honest I didn't know these people and I only remembered max a bit.

I pulled away from the group and pulled max into a huge hug "Im so so so so sorry baby"I say stroking her hair.

I hear her laugh a bit "It's ok just promise me one thing?"She asks. I pull away and look down at her. "Hm?"I ask.

"That you still love me?"She asks. That's when my mind starts drawing blanks.

I give her a confused look. Did I tell her I loved her?I don't think im ready to tell her that yet.

I looked up at the group who are just starring at me. I look back down at max to see tears in her eyes and anger in her eyes along with sadness.

"ONCE A HEARTBREAK ALWAYS ONE!HUH SPENCER!?"She yells before pushing me away and storming off making a huge scene while the whole school watch.

"Shit shit shit!!"Shane screamed. "What?"Fang asked as Shane took off after Max.

"Nothing look sorry Fang will tell you guys later also fuck you spencer!"Abby says flicking me off before trailing after shane.

"What the fuck did I do?"I ask aloud.

"Go get her back"I hear a small voice inside my head say then my head starts pounding as I fall to the ground my eyes clenched shut as I rubbed my temples.

Images of buildings max and other things flashed in my mind. It felt like my brain was going to explode at any second.