Chapter 15

\Spencer\

My head was spinning as I looked around the room. I knew the girl in front of me I think I did.

Her name is Max Gold I think she's my girlfriend but I had no idea who anyone else was.

"Who are you?"I ask looking past Max. A guy who had short black hair pushed off to the side stepped up.

"Im Fang your brother"The guy said. I tilt my head a but in confusion. "Get the doctor"Max said.

She was about to get up but I grabbed her arm. "Don't leave me Max please"I said almost begging.

I was so confused. The last thing I remember is a lot of blood then Max was asleep next to me now im here.

She looked a bit shocked at first "You remember me but not them?"She asks pointing to the group of 8 people sitting on couches and chairs. I nod.

She opened her mouth to speak but a doctor rushed in. "Please move"He asked Max kindly. She nodded and got off the bed but stood right by it.

By this point I think im having a panic attack. I never liked doctor's or hospitals they made me feel uneasy and all jumpy.

I just wanted out of this room. The white walls looked like they were closing in suffocating me.

I was hyperventilating by this point. "I need you people to leave for now"The doctor said to the group.

Before Max could move I grabbed her hand. "Spencer I will be right out there"She points to the window that showed more white walls behind it. "I love you ok?"She said I nod not trusting myself to speak.

But whose spencer?Am I spencer. She leaned in a bit and placed a small peck on my forehead she gave me a small smile before letting go of my hand and fallowing the group out.

The doctor was doing something but seconds later Max along with the other people stood in the window.

"Spencer Ride"A voice called me. I slowly stood up. I had just realized I was in a orange jumpsuit. I made my way to the front of the room.

I was in a office type area there were other girls wearing the same type of clothing as me.

Once I reached the front of the room I was handed a grey jumpsuit to replace the orange one.

I headed back to my seat. I sat down and watched as other girls were called. There were a few police officers around the room.

One by the door 2 on either sides of the room.

I suddenly shot up. Sweat dripping down my face. It wasn't hot sweat it was cold sweat?

If that's even a thing. I looked to my side to see Max curled up into me. I slowly laid back down not to disturb her.

As I looked to my side I see the guy who went by the name Fang. A memory suddenly flashed in my mind.

Fang and I sat on the swings at the park. "Spencer?"Fang asks. I look over at him "Yeah?"I ask.

"Will always have each other right?"He asks. I nod "Always"I say.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

I blinked a few times. Fang turned around and looked at me. "Im glad you remembered Max she really loves you you know?"He asks.

"Fang Slit Ride"I say Fangs full name without even knowing the word were coming out of my mouth.

"What?"He asked stepping closer to me. "Your name"I say bluntly. "Hey what's today?"I ask. "Friday"Fang states with a shrug.

"Here the doctor said if I gave you a few thing's from your past it may help you remember"Fang said handing me a stuffed bear.

The bear was old and worn out it only had on black button eye. It was pink. "You named him Apollo"Fang said with a small smile.

I looked down at the bear in my hands. I also saw how bad my hands looked. They had a lot of scars on them.

I have no idea why. Maybe ill ask Max in the morning. I just now noticed a nurse in the corner.

"Who's that?"I ask motioning towards the nurse. "Your 24\7 nurse"Fang explains with a unamused look.

I just nod and look down at max. Do I really remember her though?