Chapter 4

\Spencer\

"Ill always protect you spence"Izzy says as I rest my head on her shoulder as she wraps her arm around me.

"Forever?"I ask. "Forever until the day I die and after I die I will still protect you"Izzy says.

"I love you"I say. "I love you too"Izzy says kissing the top of my head.

My head shot up I looked around completely forgetting where I was. Abby and Eve sit across from me.

Oh yeah......lunch...I had no tears which was good. I pull out a flask from my pocket.

I open it ignoring the glares from Eve and Abby. I take a swig wanting to forget. See that's the thing with me I want to forget so much.

"Stop Spencer"Eve says. I once again ignore her taking another swig then another then another.

"SPENCER!"Abby yelled catching basically everyone in the lunch rooms attention including most likely Fang and Max.

I ignore her and take another swig finishing off the drink. "Awwww fuck!"I say pouting.

Fang and Izzy walk over as I pull out a pack of cigs. There's a rule about no smoking or drinking on school property.

And you will get expelled if you do it inside which is what I was going for.

I took out my black lighter. I light the cig before taking a long drag from the thing and releasing all the smoke from my lungs.

"IZZY!"I scream. Izzy lay blood all over her a cut on her arm and a knife in her heart.

I pull her into my arms rocking back and forth tears streaming down my face "No no no Izzy please don't leave me"I say.

"S-spencer"I lift my head up to see Izzy with a weak smile. "I-its ok y-your s-safe no-now"She says as she chokes up blood.

"No no no- please don't leave me Izzy I love you"I say even more tears streaming.

She puts her cold hand on my cheek and smiles weakly "Y-you'll b-be o-ok i-ill pro-protect you"She says weakly "I-I L-love y-you too Sp-Spencer"Izzy says.

"B-bye b-be s-safe"She says. "I-ill always l-love y-you"Izzy say each word getting quieter. "I love you too"I say as Izzys eyes close and her body goes limp.

Here the tears come...I stand up and rush out as fast as I can and to the bathroom dropping the cig on the way.

Once in the bathroom I lock the door to the whole bathroom. I slide down the back of the door hugging my knees to my chest.

I let the tears fall. I rocked back and forth "It's ok"I heard a faint whisper in my ear. It sounded like Izzy's voice.

The bell rings signaling that the period is over. I slowly get up I look into the mirror my hair a mess I didn't care.

I put my hood up slowly walked to the door unlocking it then walking the empty halls to my class.

I walk into my class very slowly keeping my head down so no one could see I was crying.

"Ms.Ride late again are we that's lunch detention for the rest of the week get your slip after class."Mr.Beck says.

I just nod not making a sarcastic or rude comment like I would usual do.

I just made my way to the back of the room once I hit my seat I put my head down and drifted off into a well needed rest.

~An~
This was more of a chapter on Spencer's past life and why she is how she is anyway hope you enjoyed!!!!