IV

as yoongi leaves the school

as yoongi leaves the school. he walks to the cherry blossom park to get stuff off his mind.

he sits under his cherry blossom he calls holly. it was a beauty, he remembers coming with his mom here to talk about things and fall asleep in her lap as she groomed his silk soft hair .  yoongi comes here and there because he missed her. min got distracted by a vibration in his pocket, he pulled out his phone.

hobi  calling...

hey?

hyung did you forget?!

what?

OUR GAME!!

ooh that, yeah

you promised kook, so you kinda gotta come.

i don't remember promising  

well~ you did so come now, cause i know
you don't have a game.

okay whatever, i'll be there

'kayy bye see you!!

call ended

as says bye to holly a delicate blossom falls onto his lap, he smiles elegantly. he knows it's his mom saying 'bye'.

he walks back to the school in time for the game. yoongi walks towards the field and see's hobi, yoongi looks for a seat and sits down. the games starts and everyone stood up, the soccer team runs out onto the field. everyone cheers and sits back down, yoongi sees hobi and jungkook.

yoongi smiles and leans back, jungkook was searching the bleachers until he sees yoongi. jungkook jumps up in excitement, hobi looks at jungkook and turns to see yoongi waving. hobi smiles and waves back, the game starts so the team begins to rounds up.

the other team runs onto the field,the two teams form a circle and go over plans. yoongi could see jungkook jumping while hobi held onto him. the game starts and everyone on the bleachers starts to get hectic, yelling and cheering. 

yoongi watched hobi practice making goals while jungkook passing balls. tae was also taking part in passing the ball with the maknae. an hour passes and the game is at a complete tie with only 5 minutes left, the referee had jungkook make the last goal.

all eyes were on him, the teammates were getting restless...even the parents were. yoongi could tell jungkook was scared, he was shaking.  hobi tried to calm and kick but jungkook froze, "three minutes left". the referee looked at jungkook,yoongi got up and walked down the bleachers to the side of the field.

jungkook saw him and looked at him,yoongi signaled him to chill and to look while kicking. jungkook nodded and turned to the goalie, jungkook took a breath-

and kicked the ball. everyone watched will jungkook turned and covered his eye's, he waited to hear the complaints but intested was cheers, jungkook turned to see the soccer ball in the goal.  jungkook jumped up in happiness, yoongi watched jungkook getting picked up by his teammates. hobi was caring him and laughing.

yoongi watched them until he felt a pair of eyes on him, he turned his head to see tae looking at him. tae gave him a nasty glare and joined the cheer, yoongi scoffed and walked off.

 tae gave him a nasty glare and joined the cheer, yoongi scoffed and walked off

vote

-vi & v

03/09/18 12:09am