V

yoongi waited for hobi and jungkook, he walked around the school

yoongi waited for hobi and jungkook, he walked around the school. he looked at his phone, it was 6:52pm, yoongi decided to walk back to the field. he passed his science classroom. he heard moaning from the classroom. yoongi looked inside the classroom and saw people inside, yoongi opened the door and saw tae with a girl.

yoongi banged on the door, tae looked at yoongi and stood up. the girl shot up,dressed herself and ran out the classroom. yoongi watched her and looked back at tae, tae dressing himself and leaned against a desk.

"you nasty as fuck man" tae looked at yoongi and chuckled.

"well i was having a good time til you interrupted."

yoongi looked at him and scoffed, tae looked at yoongi and smirked.

"it's interesting, you came at this time" tae looked at yoongi and walked towards him. yoongi watched tae, each step tae took his footsteps were heard all around him. yoongi leaned against a desk when tae stopped. tae stood inches away from yoongi, yoongi watched him carefully.

"if that's what you were doing then imma bust a U i don't need to be here ." yoongi stood up and walked towards the door but was pulled back. tae grabbed yoongi's wrist and pinned him against the wall, yoongi tried to free his wrist but failed. tae leaned into his ears and whispered.

"would you like to have some fun yoongi?" tae smirked and leaned back to see yoongi's face. yoongi face was red, but not very visible as the lights were shut off. tae smiled and leaned in towards his lips. yoongi was getting mad so he kicked tae in the balls. tae groaned and fell to the floor, yoongi looked down at tae and crouched down to the same eye level.

"one- watch out who you kiss before you get herpes...your asking for a death wish." tae looked up at yoongi.

"second- don't ever try to pin me against the wall." yoongi stood up and walked to the door. tae watched him leave, he grabbed a desk and got up.

tae chuckled and leaned on the wall for support to walk, tae walked slowly to ease the pain. when he got out of the classroom he looked at his phone, it was 7:06pm. tae walked down the hallway and out the school doors towards the parking lot and got inside his car.

tae sat for a while before starting the engine and driving off. yoongi, on the other hand, was walking through the school, his face was still fire red. yoongi walked to a restroom and washed his face. he felt his face cool down and looked at the mirror.

yoongi kept thinking of tae's lips, how soft they would feel against his. yoongi shook his head.

'stopping thinking about that yoongi-you hate him? right?' yoongi thought about it but shook it off and walked out the restroom door, but bumped into someone. yoongi looked at them to see jungkook.

"jungkook what are you doing here" jungkook looked up at yoongi and got up. that sounds like both a question and a statement. yoongi glared at him, hitting his shoulder a bit . "guk?"

jungkook asked,"hobi and i were looking for you so hobi told me to check the bathrooms." yoongi raised a brow and nodded.

"so text hobi and tell him you found me, i wanna get out of school. im hungry."

jungkook nodded and texted hobi, yoongi started to walk. "hyung...hobi said to meet him outside the parking lot." yoongi nodded and started to walk towards the exit. jungkook followed him.

 jungkook followed him

-vote

                                                                                                                                                                                          - v

                                                                                                                                                                       3/9/2018  6:41am
edited