XIII

lilーsmut

yoongi looked around the room to see a mop and cleaning products

yoongi looked around the room to see a mop and cleaning products. 'are we in the janitors closet?' yoongi looked around until he saw tae in front of him, yoongi moved back until he hit the wall.

"why are we in the janitors closet." taehyung shrugged and looked at yoongi with a smile.

"i don't know, just a little project." tae moved closer to yoongi, yoongi froze when we felt tae's hand lay of his hip , tae's hand moved his hand up and down for a little while , yoongi's mind started to go wild till he felt his pants tighten.

'don't tell me i'm fucken hard.' yoongi slowly looked down to see he had a bulge. 'shit' tae followed yoongi's gaze and smirked, tae moved away from yoongi. yoongi blinked but couldn't see tae so he moved his hand around to find tae till he grasped something. 'what is this?' yoongi could barely see so he came closer and grasped as it hardened.

"ah shit. calm down babyboy were just starting." yoongi froze when he heard tae's voice, yoongi could feel tae had a smirk on his face.

"what are we doing in here. can we get out of here before a teacher or even the janitor see's us." yoongi wasn't paying attention to tae until he felt a hand slip under his shirt, yoongi choked a bit and grabbed the hand.

"t-tae." taehyung ignored yoongi and pinned yoongi onto the wall, yoongi panicked. trying to grasp on whats about to happen, yoongi felt the other males hands move from his shirt to his pants. tae slowly moved his hand to yoongi's zipper and slowly lowered it, tae slowly took off yoongi's pants with his boxers. 'what the fuck is happening. is he going to- he better not or i will-' yoongi wanted to push tae away until he felt a hand grasp his length , yoongi inhaled sharply, arching his back.

tae could see yoongi in the dim lighting and smirked. placing his hands at the base, sliding his tongue ever so lightly between the slit, listening to yoongis muffled moans fill the room. yoongi bucked his hips forward for more friction . tae began take in yoongis length, but yoongi got inpatient grabbing a hold of tae's hair and putting force on to tae's head, tae closed his eyes as he took in yoongi's length. tae had a reaction to gag but kept yoongi in his mouth as he caressed his thighs. yoongi held onto tae until he felt a hand remove his own hand, tae backed away and looked up. yoongi had his eyes closed so tae moved up to yoongi, so close they could feel each others breathing brushing against one another.

"yoongi." yoongi opened his eyes and looked at tae. tae smiled and kissed yoongi, yoongi froze but then grabbed a hold off tae and kissed him. yoongi wrapped his hands around tae's neck until he felt a sharp pain, yoongi lowered his hand to feel tae. yoongi felt pain while tae thrusted into him, yoongi grabbed a hold of tae. yoongi closed his eyes shut to hide the tears that formed in his eyes.

"i'll be slow till you adjust." yoongi nodded as he buried his head into his shoulder.

pleasure started to overcome pain for yoongi so he began to beg tae to go faster. tae nodded, he obeyed yoongi. yoongi started to leave purple and red hickeys on tae until he heard the bell. tae looked up and sighed, yoongi let go of tae as he got up and dressed himself.

"we'll continue later on." tae winked as he opened the door, yoongi finished dressing himself . yoongi was left in the closet with a blank face. 'what the fuck did i just do.'

vote

vote

-v
edited