IX

The next morning, yoongi woke up with a headache, he went to the bathroom

The next morning, yoongi woke up with a headache, he went to the bathroom. yoongi took asprin and drank some water, yoongi looked into the mirror.

"where the fuck did i get hickeys from....actually from who?"

yoongi shrugged,his memory vague from all the alcohol he drank last night. yoongi walked back into his room to see a naked tae on his bed. yoongi was shocked, yoongi walked over to tae.

"yah you pervert get out of my room!" yoongi shakes tae.

tae wakes up to see yoongi, tae looks down at him and covers himself with the covers.

'shit' tae cursed under his breath, he got up off the bed and dressed himself. yoongi's eyes shot wide open but turned away. yoongi felt his cheeks burn up so he covered them with his hands.

tae finished, he saw yoongi's back, he turned to see a blushing yoongi. tae was smirking at yoongi, but on the outside he just shook his head and walked away.

yoongi looked at tae and followed him.

"how the hell did you end up in my room...and naked!?" tae froze at the bottom of the stairway. the memory from last night flashed back.

"i don't know why are you asking me, you probably took advantage of me" tae said while walking to the door.

yoongi rolled his eyes, 'i couldn't have done that right?' tae opened the door and stopped at the steps.

"oh...and don't tell anyone that i was in your room,we don't want people to say were dating now do we."

tae looked at yoongi and smirked, then walked off. yoongi closed the door and sighed.

"that fucker."

yoongi sat on the couch and laid down, he heard footsteps so he sat up. it was jungkook, who looked like a zombie.

"why do you look like dead?" yoongi leaned on the couch.

"cause me and hoseok stayed up cleaning the house while you were missing in action." jungkook said while he rolled his eyes.

yoongi looked at jungkook and stood up.

"do you have any clue what happened to me exactly?" jungkook looked at him and shook his head.

"other then i saw you with a girl last, no...why hyung?"

yoongi walked to him and shook his head, yoongi patted jungkook's shoulder and walked up to stairs.

"make me a cup of coffee and eggs please, i'm gonna shower."

jungkook nodded and walked to the kitchen. yoongi walked to his room and grabbed his clothes, when he got into the shower he leaned against the wall. the hot water running through his hair and down his back. he stand there thinking how he got the dark purple-ish hickies.

when he finished he saw jungkook on the couch watching tv, yoongi walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat.

yoongi finished and cleaned up after himself.

"come on jungkook, your driving today." jungkook shot up.

"you mean it hyung....im not really sure i can drive, even your car."

yoongi looked at him,"yea, i'll teach you the basic's first."

jungkook grabbed his bag and ran out the door, yoongi followed him and locked the door. jungkook was already in the passengers seat,yoongi took a deep breath and stepped into the car.

 jungkook was already in the passengers seat,yoongi took a deep breath and stepped into the car

edited