VI

"hobi we should have a little party, yeah?" jungkook asks leaning against hoseok car's

"hobi we should have a little party, yeah?" jungkook asks leaning against hoseok car's. hobi looks at yoongi, yoongi shrugs and gets into the car. 

"where we gonna have the party at? who are we going to invite?"

jungkook looks at hobi ,"the only person who has the largest house out of both is-" jungkook eyes at yoongi, hobi shakes his head but jungkook opens his door.

"hey hyung lets have a party at the house." yoongi looks at him and hoseok, he pretending he's not there.

"sure why not, but when and who?" jungkook looks at yoongi.

"lets invite everyone to the party." yoongi nods at jungkook.

jungkook looks up at hoseok,"see i new hyung would agree with me." hoseok shook his head,  " he's gonna regret this."

jungkook looks at hobi weird, he was going to ask why when yoongi bangs on the car hood.

"yah! are we going to eat or camp outside the school!?" hoseok and jungkook look at each other and jump into the car. hoseok starts the engine and drives off to go eat.

11:00pm

hoseok drove up yoongi's driveway and turns off the car, jungkook opens the car door and grabs yoongi. hoseok helps jungkook take yoongi into the house,they lay yoongi on the couch and go into the kitchen.

"sorry hoseok, i didn't know yoongi would get this carried away." jungkook said while looking down.

"don't worry jungkook, you didn't know he was gonna drink." jungkook nods at hoseok statement .

hoseok looks at his phone, it was getting even more late so he walked to the door. jungkook followed him.

"are you sure you wanna have this party tomorrow night?" jungkook looks at hoseok and then at yoongi. jungkook looks back at him and nods,hoseok nods and waves bye.

jungkook closes the door and locks it,he walks up to yoongi. jungkook puts a blanket on him and turns off the lights and goes to sleep.

7:30 am

yoongi wakes up with a headache, jungkook comes down the stairway to see yoongi awake. jungkook walks up the stairway slowly until yoongi got up and turns to see him.

"why didn't you put me in my bed last night" jungkook closes his eyes when yoongi yells a him.

"but hyung...hoseokie was tired and wanted to get home, you were already asleep anyways."

yoongi looked at him and walks up the stairs to his room to shower, jungkook goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

hobi and yoongi make it to school before the bell rang,  jungkook ran to go find hoseok. yoongi followed him until jungkook sees hoseok with someone.

"hey hyung...oh hey taetae!!" yoongi looks up fast to see tae and hobi.

tae and hobi look at jungkook and yoongi walking to them, hobi walks up to them but was stopped by tae.

tae grabbed his bag stopping him, hoseok removes his hand and turns-

to see them not there. hobi gets confused and rubs his eyes.

"where did they go?"

tae looks around to see yoongi peeking from a wall, tae chuckles and walks to hoseok.

"come on we'll be late for class hoseok." hoseok turns to tae and nods, following him into the school. yoongi peeks again to see them walk inside the school, he sighs and leans against the wall, jungkook had his arm crossed with a pout on his face.

"i wanted to see the hyungs before class started." yoongi rubbed his temples,he still had a headache. jungkook went quiet, yoongi looked at jungkook and grabbed his bag.

"my brains hurting lets get you to class." jungkook looks at him weird.

"what do you mean, don't you have class in a bit too?"

yoongi looks at him and smirks,"who's going to make the party fliers?"

vote

                                                                                                                                              - v
03/11/18 1:34am
edited