XI

yoongi continued to walk to class when he heard his name being called again

yoongi continued to walk to class when he heard his name being called again. 'please not him again.'

yoongi turns around to see a girl running to him. 'who is she and why does she want me?'

"your yoongi right? if you are then here, the office wants you." yoongi looks at the girl then at the paper in his hands.

'the office need me know? whats with today.' he then begins to walk to the office to see jungkook and hoseok.

'shit.' yoongi walks to the seat and sits by them.

"what are we doing in here?" yoongi turns to hoseok.

"shush yoongi." hoseok says when he saw the principal.

"i bet you three are wondering why your in here?" the three of them nod their heads.

"well first of all you aren't in trouble." hosoek and jungkook were relieved, but yoongi didn't mind.

"so then why are we here?" yoongi asked while standing up, hosoek looked up at yoongi.

"yoongi sit down!" hosoek said yell-whispering to him.

"its ok, you three are the top rated kid with good grades." yoongi looked at the principle with horror.

"what!?" yoongi and the other two asked.

"yea kinda weird but since you three have the best grades i was wondering if you could tutor some kids who need help." the principle asked while walking to his desk.

"yea sure we can do that." hosoek said while he nudged yoongi in the side.

"how about you jungkook, you can tutor also." jungkook looks at the principle and nod.

"ok then, i have a couple students who need help so i'll tell them to meet you in the library after school." the three boys nod and walking out the office.

"are we going to actually tutor people we don't know." yoongi asked with a husky voice. "it might help with college credit yoongi." hoseok looked at yoongi.

"how do i even have good grades!?" yoongi threw his arms up.

"calm down and lets just get to class." hosoek looks at yoongi then jungkook.

"jungkook you ok? you were quiet the whole time." jungkook looks at hoseok.

"sorry, it just felt weird to talk to the principle." yoongi eyed jungkook while hoseok nod and walked off.

yoongi walked closer to jungkook, jungkook stepped back but hit the wall. yoongi sniffed jungkook and laughed.

"wow." yoongi walked off chuckling, jungkook followed him.

"shut up yoongi." jungkook slurred his words.

"you were scared to talk cause your high." jungkook rolled his eyes and stopped walking.

"don't tell hoseok ok." yoongi turns around to jungkook.

"i won't if you give me some" jungkook sighs and nods in reply.

"good,now get to class you brat." yoongi slaps jungkook in the back while he walks off.

'that kid will be the death of me' yoongi chuckled and walked to his class.

vote

-v
edited