X

yoongi crawled into the car and shut the door, jungkook jumped up but kept looking straight forward

"ok...so turn on the car." yoongi handed the car keys to jungkook and turned on the engine. yoongi nodded and leaned back.

"press the brakes now put the joystick into drive, when you do take your foot off the brakes the put your foot onto the gas petal slowly." jungkook moved the joystick and set his foot onto the petal. yoongi watched him while he drove down the driveway and onto the road.

"good, now just keep an eye on the road and your speed." jungkook nodded and looked at his speedmeter. yoongi saw the speed limit and looked at jungkook,jungkook saw and sped up.

"a-am i doing good hyung?" jungkook glimpsed at yoongi.

"your doing great jeon." saying with a gummy smile.

jungkook smirked and sped up,yoongi looked at jungkook. jungkook looked at yoongi.

"what is it hyung.?" yoongi looked at him and shook his head.

"nothing..." yoongi leaned back and fell asleep, jungkook just glanced at him and kept driving till they got to school.

when he got to the school jungkook looked at yoongs, 'should i wake up hyung?'

"hyung..hyung.!"

yoongi woke up and looked at jungkook.

"yah don't wake me-where are we."

jungkook looked at him,"hyung were at school...thats why i tried to wake you up."

yoongi nodded at him and got out the car, jungkook sighed and got out the car.

"can i drive back when school is over?" jungkook locked the door and ran to yoongi.

yoongi looked at him,"well see if you pass your test today."

jungkook's eyes shot open and froze.

"t-test! what the fuck ! what test i didn't know i had a test today."

"you didn't...it had to do something to persuade the teacher." yoongi winked at the maknae and kept on walking.

jungkook froze but then new what he meant and shivered.

"thanks hyung." yoongi looked at him and patted his back.

"your welcome." jungkook looked at yoongi and smiled, the bell then rang they hurried into the school.

yoongi's headache started to comeback so he went to a water fountain, the last bell rang so jungkook patted yoongi.

"hyung i gotta get to class...i don't wanna be late." yoongi nodded and drank more water.

"jungkook..." jungkook turned around and looked at yoongi.

"tell the teacher i might stop by to check up on you." yoongi smiled, jungkook just gave the eldest a disgusted look and ran off.

yoongi rolled his eyes and drank more water.

"to check up on him. sounds like fun...may i join." yoongi turned around.

yoongi saw tae behind him, tae smiled at him and held yoongi's chin. yoongi rolled his eyes and slapped his hand off away. walking away.

"prick." yoongi says and flips him off.

taehyung chuckles.

"cute."

vote

vote

-v
edited