VII

smut

while jungkook went to class, yoongi went to the teachers lounge to make the flyers

while jungkook went to class, yoongi went to the teachers lounge to make the flyers. by lunch yoongi had a stack of flyers, yoongi texted jungkook to help him with the flyers.

"how are we going to get these passed out by lunch hyung?" jungkook said while walking up stairs.

"you'll see soon, but for now keep walking up the stairs." yoongi grunted.

by the time they got up the stairs the bell rang. "hyung wa-"
yoongi pushed jungkook and threw the flyers into the sky, jungkook and yoongi watched while the flyers hit the concrete and the field.

"that's how we were going to do it."yoongi said while helping jungkook up. everyone picks up one and looks at the flyer.

PARTY ALL NIGHT!!

Address: Cherry mane drive, 213

time:*8:00pm

booze, food and fun

go crazy GO STOOPID
wake the neighbors till they call the cops

$5 or booze to get in

ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!
(game thicc)

hoseok looks at the flyers and shakes his head. "what are they doing?."

10:08pm

by the time there was only an hour left yoongi and jungkook were getting everything ready. yoongi called hoseok over to help them, hoseok backed out but later came.

"are you really sure you wanna do this guys?" hoseok asked.

yoongi looked at him and walked to him, jungkook looked at them and went back to getting things ready.

"hoseok... it's already gonna happen no going back." hoseok nodded and began to help.

after 11:00 the house was swarming with people, hoseok and jungkook were walking around the house to see if everyone was having fun. yoongi was in the backyard, jungkook saw yoongi and walked up to him.

jungkook saw a girl on his lap, jungkook walked up to him and whispered to his ear.

'everything and everyone is good, anything else hyung?' yoongi shakes his head. jungkook nods and walks off. after awhile yoongi got bored of her so he walked around the house, he walked by the door.

the door opened, more people came in. yoongi sighed and went to the kitchen to get more alcohol.

"hey yoongi...long time no see." yoongi turned around to see tae.

"what are you doing here?" yoongi put his drink down and glared at him.

"oh calm down yoong,i came cause i wanted to have some fun~" tae winked at yoongi and walked off. yoongi rolled his eye and thought of what happened in the science room, he shook his head and grabbed his cup.

1:33am

three hours passed and yoongi was walking around, he was drunk, high and tired as fuck, he decided to walk upstairs to his room. tae looked to see him walking but two figures were following him, tae decided to slowly followed them.

tae waited for awhile before barging into the room to see the two figures trying to take yoongi's shirt off. tae looked at the two figures and grabbed them.

"THE FUCK! leave him alone, "WHAT THE HELL!"

the two people pushed tae, taehyung looked up at them . the two others ran to tae and threw punches, he kicked one and punched the other.
the two people had bruises all over them and pussed out, they ran out and closed the door. tae looked at yoongi and walked to him. covering yoongi with a blanket and looked at him, tae shook his head and turned but was stopped.  yoongi grabbed tae's hand and pulled him, tae fell beside yoongi on the bed.

"let me go, i saved you and i get this!"

tae tries to remove yoongi's hand when yoongi grabs him.

"shut the fuck up....i-im sorry tae." yoongi said in a soft faint tone, hugging him like a bear.

tae looked at him, he was confused.

"im sorry i was rude to you all these years...i was just-just...." yoongi was cut off-

when tae placed his lips on to yoongi's lips. yoongi wrapped his hands around tae's neck and kissed him back.

tae sat on top of yoongi, kissing him with lust. tae started to kiss down to his collarbone, leaving purple dark marks. 

yoongi letting out lustful deep moans out of his pink tinted lips, tae moved back up to his lips and kissed him more.  tae bit his bottom lip, yoongi grunted while tae slipped his tongue inside of yoongi's warm mouth. yoongi moved his fingers through tae's silk soft hair. be kissed yoongi and moving lower..

 be kissed yoongi and moving lower

vote

-v

edited