XIV

4:23pm

yoongi sat there in physics thinking if he should meet taehyung after school to continue. what the hell was he going to do if he went he didn't want to seem so desperate but oddly enough he wanted it. just the thought of taehyung dominating him gave him chills and what happened early...he enjoyed it in a sense. he hated how he was lusting for the touch of taehyung hands caressing his body with such adoration. thoughts of how kim would glare at him with such hunger in his deep dark delicate eyes. god, how much he wanted his body to close to his own.

thinking of taehyung the whole hour, like that class was over. he saw hoseok in his soccer uniform and taehyung in a loose white shirt that shows his perfectly molded collarbone with plum markings among then with dark blue knee ripped jeans, standing there right out of the classroom he was leaving. he kept his head down not wanting to make eye contact with the boys.

"hey yoongi you looking for jungkook?" hoseok shouted at yoongi as he was about to fasten his pace but looked back and nodded his head. his eyes didn't gaze at hoseok they automatically fell onto taehyung figure. accidentally making contact with tae's teasing eyes, a smirk wiped across his lips kim's eyes glaring up and down yoongi petite frame. yoongi knew in that moment his mind was stuck in time, time was going so slow. 'fuck'

"yoongi?" hoseok asked confused glaring at both of them.

"what?" his focused on hoseok now.

"he's in the locker room getting ready for the game, you coming?" hoseok said

"umm i don't know yet." yoongi looked down at the ground again.

"okay, you best and hurry jungkook needs to talk to you."

"okay bye thanks." he hurried to the locker room. 'that was fucking embarrassing, what if hoseok knows, im so hot.'

"what was that about?"

"well you see... he kinda my bitch" winking at hoseok.

"don't do that and wait your saying Min FUCking Yoongi is your bitch, how's that?" he asked with amusement washing over his face.

"yes, min fucking yoongi is my bitch because he sat on this dick."

"nah shut the fuck up."

"what you want me to record it next time or sum, just playin' imma keep that shit for myself." walking towards the exit doors. "and he got this nice ass and body-- shit you don't know man"

hoseok rolling his eye at the comment he made about yoongi. "so ya'll hooking up, I thought you guys hella hated each other?"

taehyung pushing the door open to let the fresh air hit their faces "it was a once in a lifetime thing... well maybe twice and who the fuck said I hate the lil cuti..." tae paused in his footsteps and slapped his hands over his mouth. he looks over to see hoseok eyes widen at what he almost said. hoseok began to laugh. "stop laughing!"

"im sorry ! you going SOFT for MIN YOONGI!" taehyung slapped hoseok behind the head and started to walk towards the field were the soccer team was practicing drills.

"im not going soft for min yoongi and if i was whats wrong with that? also, i not sayin i am so shut the hell." he scanning the soccer field for yoongi and jungkook.

hobi fixed himself and wrapped his arm around taehyung still giggling. " i mean there is nothing at all wrong with that cuz i thought he hated you and you going all umm..tender for him. i know he has a nice body and pretty face but he got a real attitude, well around you i've noticed he's i guess all shy and awkward now, you know."

"well...i guess he's in looove " taehyung slurred and laughed it off. hoseok slapped his chest and said, "if he is then i would be surprised because he's a little-fucked up-umm... yeah so I don't know."

"why's that?" taehyung looked over at confused and interested.

"mr. jung! get over here!" yelled the coach.

"well, I gotta go. bye homie see you." hoseok hit the back of tae head and ran out to the other teammates.

taehyung saw in the corner of his eye a little body sitting on top of the bleachers, yoongi playing on his phone looking so focused on the game. yoongi's pale skin glowed in the sunset, black hair soaked from tiny raindrops falling, wearing a black oversized hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans and probably listening to music as his earphones sit in his ears. taehyung loved how black suits him so well looking so pretty, just the sight of min yoongi excited him. taehyung slowly and quietly walks up the bleachers stuffing his hands into his pockets.

he stands tall in front of the older. min looks up at taehyung and brakes contact as soon as he sees who it is. yoongi plays around on his phone more and notices tae is sitting in front of him as he feels his gaze burning into him. "stop."

taehyung placed his elbow on his own knee and looking up at a very rosy sheepish yoongi. "stop, what? can I not look you?"

silence was floating in the air only whistles, distinct talking and yelling from the kids on the soccer fieldand bleachers. taehyung teasingly saying, " why you being so modest yoongi~ "

"i am not" yoongi whisper shouted at taehyung and tilted his head up at tae and noticeably gulping turning more of a crimson color.

teens and parents began to fill in the bleachers talking coming from all around. yoongi sitting at the top of the bleachers and saw taehyung coming back up the filled bleachers and not on the field. before he noticed taehyung was sitting on his left side. "want candy?" taehyung asked politely, yoongi didn't take the offer and nodded his head no.

"why aren't you playing?" min asked disconcerted and gazed up at taehyung who appeared focused on the game. "sorry, what?" taehyung stuck a strawberry lollipop in his mouth and looked at yoon.

"why aren't you playing?" yoongi asked again fidgeting with his hands.

"oh yeah about that we agreed to continue...remember?" kim pulled out the lollipop followed by a popping sound.

"WHAT?? N-NO AR-ARE YOU SEROUS?! I NEVER DID." yoongi yelled at taehyung, face flushed into a deep red. taehyung slid closer to yoongi licking his red candy leaning into the others side.

"come on hyung~ i know you want to." he whispered in a seducing manure. yoongi looking down biting his bottom lip.

"i-i dont..." yoongi whisper. playing with his own hands beginning to feel hot from embarrassment.

"it's not good to lie even to yourself hyung" taehyung placing his hand on yoongi's slim leg. yoongi noticeably swallowing hard.

" why me when you got all these other hoes?" yoongi asked in a soft tone.

"i guess you can say i have something for you baby. if you don't like it, i'll stop." whispering close to yoongi face, seeing how red yoongi became from the conversation. tae pulled out his phone to check the time, 6:03 pm.

"i mean you act like it's our first time" taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

-vi
edited