Chapter 1: Beautiful Girl

Alarms rings*
Bryson shuts off the alarm
Yarns* "Oh my gosh can I get one more hour of sleep please?" Bryson said to himself.
He smudged the pillow into his face. "Why oh why does time have to fly? Slow down dammit!"

"Bryson breakfast is ready!" his mom yelled to the door.

"Ok mom I'm coming!" He said. He set up and threw the covers off. He rubbed his eyes and yarned again.

He sighed and prayed, "Lord help me get through the first day of school amen."

Then he gets up from the bed to get ready for school. After he took a short shower, he looked in the closet to see what he could wear. "Damn I don't hardly have anything to wear."

A lot of his school clothes were in the hamper and still needed to be washed. "I guess I'll have to wear this Bob Burger's shirt then."

"Bryson! Hurry up! The food is getting cold

"Bryson! Hurry up! The food is getting cold."

"Alright mom! I'm coming!"

Bryson walked into the kitchen bobbling his head out of frustration for not being able to get another hour of sleep. He open the refrigerator to get some orange juice.
His mom looked at him concerned and asked, "What are you so mad about?"

"I'm not mad ma I'm just tired."

"Well that's what you get for staying up late last night at the arcade."

"I know I know no need to rub it in my face" He sighed while pouring the orange juice into his cup.

"Mom!" Tara come running in the kitchen. "Where is my tank top?"

"Which one?" mom asked

"The pink one. I wanna wear it with these nice sparkling jeans today."

"Well you're gonna have to check the dryer sweetie."

"I did!"

"Well I don't know what to tell you"

"Maybe the dog ate it" Bryson chuckled.

"Really really Bryson" Tara said. She walked away shaking her head.

Bryson grabs two pieces of bacon and a slice of bread and eats it.
"Aww I can't believe you are starting your first year in highschool. Seems like I just gave birth to you yesterday" his mom said with a smile.

"Yep I'm getting closer to college" Bryson smiled at the thought of college. He couldn't wait for the chance to focus on his career.

"Oh so you've been thinking about college huh" his mom was surprised.

"Yeah"

"Well I'm glad to hear that"

Tara walked back in the kitchen. "I found my tank top. It was under my bed."