Chapter 2: Try Bry

After Bryson's first two classes which seemed liked an eternity. He was able to go to lunch. "Wow finally!" He said standing in line. " I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."

"Well we got 1 class together"

"Yeah our next class is advanced History"

"Should be interesting"

"Yeah"

Their school lunch consisted of steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn, & apples.

Bryson looked around the cafeteria. "Wow this cafeteria is so big I can't even decide on where to sit" All of a sudden his eyes happen to land on Crystal & her two friends. She was all smiles, giggling as her friends joked around. "There she is."

"You wanna sit over there with them?" Tyler asked with a smirk on his face.

"No" Bryson said quickly. He walked to the corner of the cafeteria near the window. He set his tray & set down. He said his grace quickly " God is great God is good let us thank you for our food. By his hands we all are fed. Give us Lord our daily bread. Amen." He quickly munched on his food as if he didn't have nothing to eat in days.

"Relax Bry! You gobbling that food like the cookie monster on sesame  street" 

"Sorry I'm so hungry" he said with his mouth filled with steak and mash potatoes

"And how you got so chicken all of a sudden with Crystal? Just this morning you were Bry the Tough Guy. Now you're Bry the Shy Guy."

"Her friends don't like me."

" So what! You're not pursuing her friends you're pursuing her!"

Tyler's cousin came over to sit with them.

"What's up?" his cousin said

Tyler gave him a high five handshake. "Bry this is my cousin Chris. Chris this is Bryson but I call him Bry."

"What's up Bry" he gave him a dab.

"What's up Chris" Bryson said.

"Chris is a sophomore" Tyler said.