Chapter 11: Loser's Table

The next day of school was a rut for Crystal

The next day of school was a rut for Crystal. She kept receiving evil stares from Fatima and her gang. It was becoming very bothersome. Every time she felt their stares and hear their whispers, she would roll her eyes, sigh, or suck her teeth.

She glared back at them with a mean look. "They are getting on my nerves" Crystal said to Bryson while he was trying to get his books out of his locker.

 "They are getting on my nerves" Crystal said to Bryson while he was trying to get his books out of his  locker

"You know they're only doing that because they know that it gets to you right?" he responded.

She looked down at her feet and sighed. She really wished that she stayed home today. Things were getting out of hand between her and her used to be friends. They were treating her like she did something terrible to them when really she's been nothing but nice to them. Crystal couldn't understand why these girls switched on her. "I should've saw this coming" she thought. "Now I'm the one looking like a fool."

Crystal looked at them again. Fatima was laughing at something Candace said to her then all of a sudden Anthony came behind her.

He put his hands on Fatima's eyes. "Guess who it is baby girl?"

"My sweet Prince Anthony Marcell" Fatima giggled, turned around, and gave him a kiss.

Crystal watched the whole thing unfold with a surprised look on her face. Fatima glared back at Crystal while she was hugging Anthony with a smirk on her face. "Yeah that's right he's my man now" Fatima thought.

Anthony hands landed on her butt. Fatima kissed him again.

"And I didn't think it could get any worst" Crystal said.

Bryson turned to see what was happening.

Crystal looked them up and down, shaking her head. "I bet she's been with him before we broke up."

"I wouldn't put it pass her Crystal. Anthony's a jerk anyway. You deserved better" he said looking back at Crystal.

"Yeah I hope I find someone better soon. She can have him" Crystal got a little teary eyed and walked away to go to the restroom.