Chapter 3: Unrequited Love

Crystal set in the last column of the third row

Crystal set in the last column of the third row. "Wow Bryson is a really nice guy" she thought. "That was so sweet of him to walk me to class and carry my books for me."

Some of the classmates spoke to Crystal as they walked in to take a seat.
When Crystal started high school last year  she started fitting in and became popular. Unlike her two friends, she was the type that was cool and content with everyone regardless of whether they were in her circle or not she remain tolerant of differences because that's how she was raised. A lot of girls admired Crystal for her kindness but due to her being popular some girls assumed that she was stuck up.

After the bell rung again, all the students settled into their seats. The teacher began introducing himself. "Welcome to Art! I am Mr. Vick! This class will help you express your creativity & the way you vision your life and the world through art. Now let's start off by talking about the meaning of Art? What does Art mean to you?"

There was a moment of silence. "Anyone?"

The door creaked open & a girl with olive skin and long dark wavy hair walked in. There was an empty seat behind Crystal and the girl set there.

"Uh you

"Uh you...what is your name?" Mr. Vick said to the girl.

"Meghan"

"Well...Meghan make sure you arrive to my class on time. Alright?"

"Alright"

" And since you were late why don't you tell us what does art mean to you?"

"What does Art mean to me?" she pointed.

"Yes, Meghan"

"Well....art is a form of expression through pictures, paintings, and drawings."

"Ok very good Meghan" he nodded.

Crystal raised her hand. Mr. Vick pointed to Crystal. "Yes"

" Art can be expressed in different ways beyond paintings and drawings it can be expressed through music, poetry, and...fashion."