「6」

Chapter Six: Acceptance

"Yuri! Are you alright?!" Ayato worryingly said and approached Yuri and Naoi, she have a medium scar on her face. Yuri exhaled and hid her scar.

"The fish hates me..." She said humorously but seriously. Ayato giggled at her words and patted her back. "That's alright." he comforted. Naoi walk forwards to the bonfire and prepared the sticks for the fishes. He noticed when he gazed there's no any black-haired noisy girl around.

"Where's Suzuya?" He asked the bluish-haired boy. "You mean Juuzou?" Ayato gazed around and also noticed. He realized that she was supposed to go after them.

"Isn't her with the both of you?"

"Is she going next to us? What for?" Naoi asked curiously. Yuri just stared at their conversation, not knowing what is already happening. Ayato's spirit was eliminated once he heard about his words. He began to worry. He didn't mind his question and quickly ran to the direction where he saw the girl went into earlier. Yuri and Naoi just glanced at each other, thinking at the same thing. What just happened?

"Juu...zou..." Ayato kept whispering while running and gazing around the trees, expecting if she would be there somewhere, standing alone. Once he reached the river, he found her standing and shivering. He knew she was hurt. Not physically, but mentally. He approached the girl silently, for her not to notice. He then suddenly wrap an arm around her neck.

"Juuzou! Why didn't you just informed me that—" Ayato haven't finish to his words when she found the girl's tear falling. He blinked in surprise and let go of the girl.

"Stupid! You shouldn't just approach like that!" Juuzou shouted while wiping her tears, her voice was shaking. Kirishima regretted it.

"S-Sorry, I didn't expect you will be at this state." He apologized and bow to her for a respect. The girl just ignored him and continued wiping her tears. Ayato sighed deeply and grabbed both Juuzou's shoulders to make her turn in to his direction. He still couldn't see her face clearly, for the reason it made him grab both of her wrist and forced her hands to let go of her face. He burst out laughing when he saw her face, tears crawling down.

"Hah! Nothing changed from you, really! You're still a crybaby." He said. Juuzou's face heated for a while and hid it back again, she rolled her eyes and ignored him. Ayato sighed deeply while looking at the girl.

"You know, you're so weak. You're always beat up when it comes to mental pain." Ayato said without looking directly on the girl in front of her. He stared at his feet and placed both his hands on her both shoulders. He met her eyes.

"Juuzou, whatever happens, I'll always be by your side." He comforted. Juuzou blinked at his words and then suddenly cried again but louder than earlier. She grabbed the man at both shoulders and shook him.

"Stop being so dramatic! You're pissing me off!" She said as Ayato let out a laugh. She said she was pissed off, but is she really pissed off in that point? She wasn't pissed off, he knew that, she just don't want him to know how down she is right now. But he goes the same way with her. He is also depressed because Yuri and Naoi got along for so much. They knew even if Naoi acts like he doesn't accept Yuri, there will be a time for it. And they always got along, they knew that in outside, they act like strangers, in their hearts, they actually meant to be together.

"Actually, I suppose to go wild like how you are becoming right now. But, I am really glad that I can still control myself." He just said which made the girl stop from shaking him. She recognized herself that she's going too far. Those words made her regret everything.

"My apologies." She said embarrassedly.

___

The girl kept coughing in her shelter. At first, Naoi didn't even care about it and just continued cooking but when he realizes that she was on the hardest point of coughing, he decided to visit her in her shelter. He saw her body curved against the mat. She was breathing heavily. When he found her condition very tough, he grabbed a blanket and covered it to her for the coldness.

"Stop it..." A voice that made him blinked, the girl just spoke. Naoi just stood there silently, waiting for her to continue. "...sorry if I put you on a weight so please, stop it already. Stop putting yourself on a hard-work." She continued. Naoi just sighed and sat in the front of her.

"I didn't... I—" Naoi haven't continued when the girl's words escaped from her lips. "I only want your tolerance to me, I'm sorry..." She said, it mad Naoi froze and his chest hurtled. Those word took a long way to make him put himself back together again. He stared at the girl, he finally felt sorry for her. He rested a palm on her forehead to check her temperature, it was hot. He went out of her tent for a while to grab some. He then prepared for her food, he went in her shelter once again to feed her. He sat on the front of the girl in front of her and began to offer the food. The girl began to hide her face by the blanket which symbolizes that she didn't want to eat. It made the boy sighed deeply as he leaned his head on the wall of her tent. There's a feeling of an anxiety. What is it? He glanced at the girl who was sleeping and who was sick.

"Of course I never hated you..." He said to the girl gently. "...you're a new ally." He continued as he lifted the blanket a little to let her face be revealed. She was sleeping. He stared at her for a while.

"After all... I liked you, Nakamura."

Next Time: Move Out