「10」

Chapter Ten: Uncover the Hidden Feelings

Loading... March 29, 2018

Yuri woke up in the middle of the sandy space, on the beach were they all spawned up when you first enter this world. She slowly opened her eyes and saw three blurred figures staring back to her. She placed her hand to her chest where she got stabbed in to and she didn't sensed any wound or anything painful within it.

"Am I... in heaven??" She asked curiously but made everyone laugh out loud.

"You're not, silly!" Juuzou said and bring out a hand for a support to make her stand up. She took at as she stood up. They walked a long way back, to their new company, the building. The things were still there, nothing happened or changed. Ayato glanced at Juuzou.

"What?"

"Nothing... I think it fits you..."

"What does fit?" Juuzou tilted her head, curiously without an idea about what Ayato was talking about.

"The ribbon." Ayato said. She put both of her hands on her hair-dresses to cover it and hid it from him. "W-Well..." She said and turned her eyes in the opposite side of him.

"You now really look like a girl" The boy jested, Juuzou's face heated. "Y-You idiot!" She just said with her voice nervously shaking.

"We'll be having a small rest before we can enter to the second fight." Naoi spook seriously as he went to his room. The three was left in the hallway, standing. The rain starts dropping against the roof of the building.

"Alright, we'll take a rest and we'll be able to fight with more spirit!" Juuzou said and quickly entered her room, Ayato, too, entered his room while Yuri was left standing at the silence of the hallway. She stared at the dripping rain.

Ayato stood and stared at the rain dripping outside his window, looking at the foggy dark skies. He stared at it for a half hour, and then noticed a figure walking slowly. He stared at that figure, trying to analyze what it was. It was a blurred figure. His eyes widened after knowing it was Yuri. She was walking outside as if it's not raining.

"What the heck is she doing?!" He said to himself. He sprinted down to the building and quickly approached the girl. He didn't mind of getting wet by the rain. He placed his hand to the girl's shoulder.

"Yuri, What the heck are you doing?!" He asked curiously. The rain gets harder. "It's alright, Kirishima-san." The girl responded softly, not even looking or turning at him. Kirishima sighed deeply.

"But I'm really glad for somehow you and Suzuya-san are still there for me. T-thanks for accepting me." Her voice cracked. She started shivering and gasping for breath. She was crying, he knew she was. She turned to him,

"All I want is to be accepted!" She raised her voice. Ayato looked at the pink-haired girl. "That's why... Thank you for—" Yuri haven't continue by the sudden action of the bluish-haired man. Ayato was hugging her.

"It's alright..." Ayato said warmly, it made the girl calmed a little. She can now breathe comfortably. On the other hand, Naoi stood up straight while watching the scene that is going on. Juuzou was watching them in the opposite side of where Naoi stood. She was distracted by the green-haired boy's movements, and finally noticed that he was watching the two also. She walked quickly after him.

"Ayato-san!" Juuzou yelled as it echoed around the silence of the building. It made the boy stop from walking by the shout of the girl. Juuzou stopped from running after him and stood at a far distance. Naoi started crossing his arms through his chest.

"I'm surprisingly amazed that you call my name correctly. I'm pretty happy." He said without turning to the black-haired girl. She clenched her fists and began walking nearer to him.

"Happy, you say?" Juuzou said, her fists are shivering. Naoi sighed deeply, he sat as he let his back collapse and let it lean against the wall. He removed his black Mao cap and placed it beside him. The girl sat next to his cap.

"You saw them, don't you?" Juuzou said seriously. The atmosphere becomes quiet.

"I didn't just saw them, I heard them." Naoi said as he hung his head. "Nakamura mentioned you and Kirishima, and she's thankful. What she knew was I don't tolerate her as an ally... but..." Naoi haven't finish and just lifted his head and leaned it against the wall, with his eyes shut. There was silence. Juuzou knew she was waiting for nothing. She knew Naoi wasn't going to continue the conversation.

"But you actually accept her." Juuzou said straightly. It made the boy look to the girl. They were sharing as stare. Naoi glanced back at his hands. "Affirmative." Naoi responded.

"But you accept her more than an ally, right?" Juuzou added which made the boy's eyes widened and glance to her. Juuzou's voice turned serious.

"Admit it Ayato-san, you fell in love with her... I've caught you." Juuzou said. Naoi felt a deep pain through his chest after hearing the words that came out from the girl in front of him. It made him place his hand on his chest, in where his heart is beating. His heart was racing. He grabbed his shirt tighter. The girl stood up from her seat and starred at the man who was hurting.

"I'll be giving you a time to think and confirm about your feelings. And to prove that this time, I was right." Juuzou said the final message to the boy and left him there staring at the air.

"How come I've become like this...?" Naoi said to himself. "Why does it hurts a lot than I've expected? I never felt this agonized before..."

~~~

"The mission... was a success after all."

Next Time: The Meaning of the World