「7」

Chapter Seven: Move out

A sound of footsteps interrupted Naoi from the unexplainable feeling in her tent. He went out of the tent for a while and look for the footsteps coming.

"Kirishima, Suzuya?" He called while looking at the two figures walking in the woods, but they were walking weirdly which made the Man curious. He stepped a little forward to them and recognized it wasn't them, more figures appeared coming from their back.

"Crap, Ghouls!" He said and quickly grab his gun on his pockets, he shoot twice in each of them. He have to finish them all, only him. He couldn't bother the girl, after all, she was sick. He kept on fighting till they go away. A slash of a sword then saved Naoi from being attacked by one of the ghouls. The girl opened her red shining eyes.

"Why didn't you called out for help?" She said, Naoi's eyes widened.

"Suzuya!" He called out. Juuzou stood up and turned to her back where Kirishima was.

"When we're about to attack them, we must gather for team fight!" He said and slashed the last ghoul by his knife. Naoi nodded his head approvingly and glanced at the magenta-haired girl's tent. Ayato noticed him and searched for the missing ally.

"Anyway, where is Yuri?" He asked. The green-haired male look onto him and ignored his question.

"We have to move out of this place. It's dangerous." He stood properly. "Yuri is sick, she was resting." He continued and began to walk towards his tent but stopped by Juuzou who pulled his shirt.

"What?! Where can we find a place which is safe?" She said disappointedly, Naoi sighed deeply and turned to the black-haired girl. "We'll find one." He said as he continued walking. Juuzou was left standing there along with Ayato, watching the leader go away from her sight.

"Isn't this place enough?" Juuzou asked the man next to him without looking at him. Ayato glanced at her from his eyes and shrugged. "I don't know either, he's the leader so let's just deal with it." He answered as he walk forwards to his shelter to pack his things. Juuzou just sighed and entered her shelter to pack her things up.

As they packed their things, Naoi noticed that Yuri wasn't informed of it yet and most of all, she's asleep. He glanced at her tent and found Juuzou and Ayato was sneaking on her. Naoi walk forwards to them to see what's going on, but nothing really happened to her.

"What's the issue?" Naoi said, looking at the two allies. Juuzou ignored him and was still staring at the sleeping girl. Ayato glanced at him.

"We're waiting for her to wake up so we can all move together." Ayato said. Naoi smirked.

"Is that a problem?" He said, Ayato have sensed something bad through his response. "Yeah...?" Kirishima said, crossing his arms through his chest. Naoi sighed and looked back to the girl.

"Let's wake her up then." Naoi said and entered her shelter, he was stopped by the two.

"No!" They both shouted as Yuri began waking. Naoi laughed. "You two was the one who waked her!" He said and continued laughing out loud. Yuri stared at them and rubbed her eyes. She blinked in curiosity.

"Do you need something...?" Yuri asked weakly.

"Sorry for interrupting you, Yuri-chan. But we have to move out in this place." Juuzou apologized. Yuri just nodded "Is that so..." She said as she stand up and began packing her things.

___

As they were walking and searching for a new place to live on, Yuri just kept on yawning and yawning all over the time, she walk weaker, Juuzou noticed her.

"Are you alright, Yuri?" She asked worryingly. Yuri just nodded her head as a response. Naoi stopped from walking and just stood silently. The three stopped and stood before him, they read the scene. The whole way was blocked by branches of thorns.

"Jackpot." The green haired boy said happily.

"Eh?!" the rest exclaimed. They wondered what makes him happy at these scene. Naoi turned to them.

"At some game, there's a logic. And this game has one." He said and turned back to the bunch of thorns. Yuri raised an eyebrow.

"How can you say so?" She asked.

"Behind these traps, there must be something important. For example, you have a treasure, and you wanted to protect it, you will make some traps all around it for no one to get it." Naoi explained as both Juuzou and Ayato nodded in agreement.

"Do you think that's really the thing?" Yuri said curiously, "I somehow agree to him, after all he was a gamer." Ayato said. Of course, Yuri knows that Naoi have told Juuzou and Kirishima his past because they are his allies, and she was just new, who doesn't know anything about him clearly yet. And what's more was she never had a clue about his life but the word 'gamer' gave her one. Naoi started removing the thorns by holding them in the safe part. The rest started helping him remove the thorns. As they finally remove a bunch, they finally saw a high old building.

"What is this...?" Juuzou surprisingly said while looking at the mossy building. They continued walking inside and explored the whole building. It have a lot of rooms with disordered armchairs.

"It's an old school." Ayato answered while still scanning the room. They stopped walking at the 2nd floor of the building. Naoi turned to his allies.

"This building will be our new company." He said as it echoed in the silence of the building. "Then, choose your own rooms and we'll make this building ours." His allies nodded their heads and began leaving the space. The green-haired boy watched and waited for them to leave in his vision. He turned his back in the opposite way. He stared at his small scars on his hands which was given by the ghouls that attacked him.

"I will have understand this world sooner or later..." He said to himself and headed on to an empty room.

Next Time: Mission Success?