「Epilogue」

Epilogue: Reverse

~Flashback~

She's the only girl I knew that was a gamer...

Naoi stared at the magenta-haired girl who just pass through him. He watched her go away from his sight as he look back to the road and started putting his headphones back afterwards.

___

"So you were a gamer aren't you?" Naoi said, standing in the front of the girl. The girl just nod her head as a response. "So am I..." He said. It made the girl's eyes widened as a smile formed on her face.

"You're playing games?!" She asked joyfully. Naoi nod his head as Yuri began to jump in happiness. Her actions was so unexpected. She was so happy like she have never been that so happy in her life. After a while she realize that she's going too far and just stood silently.

"S-Sorry for my manners..." She said embarrassedly. It made the boy burst out laughing after the sudden emotions. He didn't expected about it, she was so unique.

And by that, there when we start being friends... We started getting along until we finished collage together... We've also have the same work, about creating games.

"Naoi-saaaaaan!!" She yelled out while running towards to the boy who was walking towards to his workshop.

"Oh, hey..." The boy greeted awkwardly and stopped walking for a while, letting the girl pant. She sighed deeply and lifted her face.

"My friends when I'm on the middle school were having a Reunion! My friends told me that to invite people as many as I want! That's why I would like to invite you! Bring your friends too!" Yuri said cheerfully and never realized she's talking too fast. The boy was hanging his head, didn't know what to answer, while staring at his feet.

"Sorry, was I talking too fast? If you don't want to come it's al—"

"No, I'll come, I wanted too." The boy lifted his head and forced a smile on his face.

"Really?! Yaaay!" She said and danced weirdly, she faced back to the boy and grinned. "Bring your friends too!"

"You are my friend."

"Eh? Bring your childhood friends too! I know you have some." Yuri tilted her head. Naoi began to turn his eyes in the other way.

"They're gone..." He said. Yuri blinked. "Eh?!"

"They're all... gone..." His voice cracked as tears started flowing tows to the man's face. Yuri began to worry.

"They're gone...?"

"That's right... the two who I share my problems with... who was almost just like me... were both gone. That's why... If only I can get back through time, I already have done it... It's so funny isn't it?" He said as he wiped his tears, forcibly laughing a little. "I haven't done anything for them... I want to be with them... but, they passed away with their unhappy lives... I pity them..." He added as he clenched his fists. The girl sighed depressively and bowed in the front of the boy.

"I'm sorry for your loss! Please stay happy for the rest of your life! I'm really sorry!" She said, Naoi patted her shoulder, signaling her to stand up straight already.

"I-it's okay, you've done nothing wrong." He just said as the girl stood up straight.

___

"Where have you been?" Naoi said, sitting on a bench on the train station.

"Sorry, I just called out my doctor, my tooth just hurtled!" Yuri said and sat next to the boy.

"Why did it took you so long?" Naoi asked.