1. free

I began to walk into the mansion when I was sure that Marcel had left. I didn't really knew what the hell I was doing here but I did it. I went to the dungeon and saw a weak Klaus. I smirked when I walked closer and sat down right in front of him. "Have you come to torture me, Olivia?" I shook my head and sighed. "No. But I had a little conversation with your family. Hayley made clear that she needed my help with getting you out of here. So, here I am. I don't know why exactly I am doing this but growing up without a parent is a little too much. Hope needs both her parents. I have a soft spot when it comes to family." I said with a lower voice. "So I've heard... I guess, we can argue later why this happens?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

I stood up and look at him. As I began to chant the spell I felt an abnormal feeling rushing through my body.
This new feeling intensified when I was about to break the spell that kept him in there. I took a deep breath and helped Klaus to get up.

We left through the tunnels under the city and I called Hayley and let her know that I've freed him. Later, we met with the other Mikaelsons except for little Hope and I leaned against a tree, seeing them reunite. I wish I would have a reunion with my family. Hayley insisted that I should come with them and so I did.

"Why? Why did you do this?" I turned around and looked at Rebekah with a sad small on my lips. "Because no one should grow up without a parent. I made that experience. It was kind of the right thing to do, wasn't it? What I meant earlier is true. I don't want anything do this family. I'm sorry, Rebekah." I said. I wanted to leave but Rebekah grabbed my arm and hold me back. I glared at her. "Thank you, Olivia. This means alot." she said.

"It's alright, Rebekah. You don't need to thank me. Can I go now? I have some things to do..." I said quietly and as she nodded I began to walk away.

----

"I know that I didn't need to do that but now I realize I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry for helping a little child to get her father back even though he is a monster... I'm not sorry I helped them." I whispered against the grave. I took a deep breath and stept forward.

"I love you, Mom. I hope you know that. I'm sorry for what I did to Sara. Before the accident we argued about something. I wish I could see her right now. She'd know what I should do. She was always the good one, you know." I said quietly, feeling like someone's watching me. "I love you, Mom. I always will." I whispered and put my hand down on the gravestone.

"Well, that was emotional." I heard him saying and wiped the falling tears from my cheek. "Shouldn't you be somewhere else? Like anywhere else except in my near." I turned around and looked at him. "Probably but my sister said that a 'thank you' should be said." I started to smirk. "Well, go on." I slowly said and crossed my arms when he came closer. "Despite your hate against us, you did it. I want to know why." Klaus said and I sighed softly.

"Like I said nobody should grow up without a parent. I just thought it was the right thing to do. Marcel will probably have my head for this but I don't care." I whispered weak and looked up to him.

He looked behind me to the grave and then back to me. "I'm sorry for your loss. And thank you, Olivia." he whispered softly and I nodded slowly. Before I could say a thing, he was gone. I left my parents grave and left to go to Davina's. "Hello, D." I said with a sad smile. "I miss you. I miss you so much. I wish you could be here, you know. I was just visiting my parents. Yep, it's not gonna get any better. Cami and you were ... such a big part of my life. I want you know that." I said and tears began to ran over my cheeks. Not knowing that I was heard I left the cemetery again and made my way back to my apartment. Thinking about what happend just today I looked out of the window.

"Olivia?" I heard someone suddenly whisper.