2. whispers

"Olivia?" I heard someone suddenly whisper. I turned around and saw nothing. What the hell? "Help me." I couldn't say who was talking but it sounded familiar. "Who is this?" I shouted but there was no response.

After a while I went to my bathroom and showered. I changed into my Pyjamas and laid down in my bed.

---

[A few days forward...]

"I can't believe that you're here. Again!" I groaned and stood up. Marcel turned around. "I know that you freed Klaus. What the hell were you thinking? Since when are you on their side and--" I sighed and tugged my hair behind my ear. "I am on nobody's side, damn it! I just figured that you'd understand but of course you wouldn't. I didn't want a child to grow up without her father, so I'm sorry Marcel! For doing what was actually a right thing to do. Now, leave!" I said angrily. "Olivia..." he said and came closer. "I said leave, now!" He vanished and I made myself ready for another damn day.

---

I was surronded by vampires. They clearly didn't knew me, didn't knew of my powers. With a flick of my wrist I've heard bones cracking. "Get her!" One of them shouted. They came closer and I started to scream when some of them grabbed my body.

Suddenly a few of them were gone, the others looked around surprised, even I did. This wasn't my doing! "Oh, children. That's no way to treat such a powerful witch, isn't it?" I rolled my eyes and let my wrist flick once more again. A few vampires fell to the ground with broken necks.

The last two disappeared and I saw Elijah coming closer. "Olivia, wasn't it?" I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. "Yes. How come whenever I want to be left alone vampires are crossing my way? I mean... it's annoying as hell." I stated coldly and looked around. "I'm sorry, Olivia." he whispered but before I could say something he grabbed me and I lost consciousness.

When I woke up I realized that I was not in my bedroom. I got up quickly and looked around. "Ah, look who's awake." I looked to Klaus and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell!?" I yelled. "First I 'save' you from Marcel and you thank you me with that. Wow." He came closer but I went backwards. Everything's better than to be near him. "Would you please shut up and listen!" Rebekah shouted from the door and I glared annoyed at her. "Fine. I'm listening." I sighed and ran with my hand through my hair.

"You should stay here. For your safety." I began to laugh and looked at her surprised. I stopped laughing. "Oh, you're serious... No way! I'm not staying with a bunch of psychopaths." I snapped.
"You have no idea what's going on, do you? Olivia, you're staying with us for your safety. Hayley knew that something was going on with you before she cured us. It's something about your--" I stept forward and looked straight into her eyes. "Don't you dare talk about my family." I whispered furios.

"So, you know..." she stated. "What? I don't know a thing you're talking about, okay? My parents died years ago in an accident, my sister disappeared after it. My coven died after the accident. I'm the only one left. I would have known if there's--" Klaus whispered something into Rebekah's ear and she nodded slowly. "You'll stay, Olivia. We won't let you go." she said with a raised voice. I nodded unwillingly.

"Could I atleast go into the garden?" I asked like I was five. Rebekah nodded and I left the new Mikaelson safe house. I sat down in the grass and looked around. I sat there a while and then I saw Hope painting out here and looked around. Klaus and Hayley talked on the porch. "You were her fairytail prince, Klaus. And now you're real. You have a lot to live up to." Hayley said softly. I could hear them clearly.

"You know that Rebekah already said too much?" she questioned. "Yeah. But Olivia didn't looked like she understood. She was furios when Rebekah was about to say something about Leah." I looked up to the blue sky. "They are going to die with that kind of information." The unknown voice whispered again. But now, it didn't bothered me.

Because the voice was right.

A/N:

• who do you think is whispering all those things?

• who would you like to have Olivia a relationsship / brotp / .... with?

• what do you think of Olivia?

• any questions or things you want to say?

would you mind if i'd ask a few questions at the end of the chapter?