13. the warriors

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked and I sighed. "The hollow and ... us." I said with a lower voice and he suddenly looked worried. "I need to know that you'll be safe when I'm gone." I added. "Olivia..." He whispered. "No! The hollow wants Hope. And Hayley is the only chance we have left. If we get Hayley close enough to the hollow we might be able to kill her. I am 90% sure that I'll have to leave before we can end this. Freya came up with a weapon while we're gone. We just need to get Hayley close enough to the hollow and let her do the rest. All right?" He nodded, understanding. "What about you?" I sighed again. "I have my own mission. Freya is the only one who knows about it and everything is going to be fine. Nobody dies. Only the hollow." He took my hand in his. "Promise me you get ouf of here before the hollow notices how strong you actually are. She might wanna come for you, too." I smiled for a single moment. "I promise." I answered honestly. I didn't want to leave, but it seemed like I had no choice.

"Elijah!" I called for the oldest living male Mikaelson. I turned around only to look at him, now standing right infront of him. We were still at the compound. "Ready to go?" I sighed and nodded slightly. "Yeah." I mumbled and we went off.

The moment we arrived the french quarter we both felt that something was off. It was way too quiet here. "Something's wrong." He stated the obvious. No shit, sherlock. I looked around and the next thing I felt was an immense pain rushing through my body. I swallowed and acted as nothing happened. But it was way much worse.

"Olivia?" He asked, slightly worried, and held me when I got down on the floor. "Something isn't right. I don't... I don't feel very well. Get... get me out of here." I whimpered. Elijah picked me up and I felt the air rushing around me.

"Thank you." I said as he laid me down on my bed. "What's happening?" I heard Klaus' voice as he and Hayley stormed in. The pain eased a bit when Klaus took my hand. "What is wrong?" He asked us. I shrugged and then whimpered again. I squeezed his hand and Elijah left the room after whispering something into the original hybrid's ear.

"I felt it. I felt it breaking apart. Meridial. My realm is gone, Klaus. I don't know what happend but--" "It's not true. Something else connected to you was brought back." He cut me off and I quickly sat up, only to see my mother at the door frame. "Hello, my dear." She said smiling and sat down next to Klaus, eyeing every inch of my body. "There is truth in your words, darling. Something's happened to Meridial, but Sophia's taking care of it now." I nodded. "Why are you here, Mom?" I said, confused, and looked up at her before looking around. I got up and picked up my old spell book and openend it. I suddenly felt better now.

"So... you're wearing the necklace?" It was more of a statement than a question. Ugh, I definitely didn't want to do this now. "Yeah. I mean, it's pretty and everything..." I trailed off and searched the book for a spell. "Sure, darling. And you're certain it has nothing to do with the both of you?" I groaned at my mother's words. "Mom! Seriously?" I turned around to her and sat down with the book in my hands. "What is the scream of agony?" I asked my mother. Both, Klaus and Mom, had a smirk on their faces. Now, I really wanna know what that means. "Come with me. Both of you." She answered and openend a portal and went through it. Klaus followed her immediatly and I did, too, after I thought about it.

We were on the meadow, Klaus showed me over a week ago. Mom and Dad's meadow, to be exactly. "You want know what these abilities mean, I'm here to show you, Olivia." My mothet said with a smile. She opened her mouth to release an enormous and powerful scream. I covered my ears with my hands but it didn't help. She stopped as she saw Klaus and me in pain because of that scream. "Once you have control over your whole magic, nothing's going to stop you." She said whispering and came closer. The former queen took my hands and put them on my necklace. "Leah..." Klaus said warningly.