7. visits

I woke up peaceful the next day. It was a good day. Despite the many things happening in the last time. Children went missing, the hollow appeared and my sister spoke to me for the first time after so many years I could tell that this day was going to be good.

A knock on my door let me look up and sighed. I knew who it was. Who else could it be? "Come in, Klaus." I whispered and he came in and looked surprised at me. "Still in bed?" He chuckled and I looked at the clock. "It's half past nine. Yes, I'm still in bed. What do you want?" I groaned and he sat down on my bed.

"I thought you might want to know that there's someone for you sownstairs. Her name's Sara. Thought it'd --" I got up quickly when I heard Sara's name and almost fell down from bed but I ran downstairs anyways. Klaus followed me and I didn't care that I looked like hell wearing my pyjamas.

"Now I know where Olivia got that temper. Runs in the family." Rebekah stated. I ran past Kol and I stopped when I saw her. She turned around and looked straight into my eyes and then eyed me for minutes. I did the same. "Hello sister." She finally said and then hugged me. I embraced her with my eyes closing and never wanted to let her go. "Hi." I just whispered into her ear. I heard her chuckle, which made me smile.

When we let go of eachother I looked around. We were the only one standing in the living room. "So, you've been visiting Mom a lot, recently?" She asked and we went outside in the garden and I nodded smiling. "Yeah. Did you? Seeing her ghost and everything?" I now asked and she smiled at me. "Yes. But I don't need to touch her grave stone for that." She chuckled again and I shook my head.

"Am I the only one who's afraid of that race?" I asked and her smile fell. "No. No you're not. But I've heard from Rebekah that you've been training with Klaus. Even though I don't like it I'm glad that he's training you." I nodded briefly and looked away. "O?" She whispered and took my hand softly. I looked at her again, now questioningly. "I love you." I felt tears running over my cheek what us both chuckle. "I love you too, little bear." We hugged again and as the time came I had to go.

"I'm there if you need me." Sara said and went with the wind, literally. She openend a portal and left through it. "Goodbye, sister." I said quietly and turned around only to see Kol and Rebekah. With bags. "We'll keep in touch, right?" I nodded at Rebekah and she hugged me softly. "Have fun. Both of you." I looked at Rebekah when she let me go and then at Kol. He slightly smiled. "You too. Goodbye, Olivia. Don't do anything reckless, while we're gone, okay?" I laughed and nodded. "I'll try." I also hugged him but shortly then watched them leave.

---

I sat alone in the living room and read a book. I only did it to distract myself because the others were in New Orleans with Hope. Something was wrong. They didn't said why they were going to New Orleans but Hope didn't looked good. I just could easily wait and distract myself with boring things til they are back. Like reading an uninteresting book I found in my room.

"You're still here." I looked up from the book and looked at Elijah, who was standing at the door. I nodded slowly. "Yeah." I mumbled. The book got interesting page by page. Hayley and Hope came in and went upstairs.

"We thought you left the minute we stepped out of the door." I heard Klaus' voice and I chuckled softly. "Nope. I'm still here." I said and put the book away as I stood up. "Is Hope alright?" I asked questioningly at the Mikaelson brothers. Elijah nodded but Klaus shook his head. "She's cold but the pain is gone. The Hollow send a message. It's coming." I frowned and sighed.

"I could help." I said quickly. Klaus shook his head again. "No! The Hollow is nothing of your concern, Olivia. You need to worry about you and Sara. And only you and Sara." I nodded slowly and saw something new in his eyes but couldn't tell what it was.

"Fine. I'll train outside. But alone now." I said and walked outside into the garden and took deep breaths. When I opened a portal I saw nothing. I tried to do it multiple times but I failed miserably. Green light was surrounding me now. I used the green light around my hands as a shield as I saw something coming at me. Again I couldn't tell what it was.

"Olivia!" Someone yelled and I was torn to the floor. I groaned in pain and looked up to Hayley. "Thanks." I said and looked at this green circle above me. "What is this?" She asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. But I'm ready to find out." I whispered and got up. When I touched the circle I was being drawn into the circle within seconds and disappeared into it.

---

"Olivia?" An unknown voice asked shocked and I stood up and looked around. "Who the hell are you?" The woman who called me stood up from the throne I saw so many times and looked at my with a smile. "Oh, right. You don't know me. I'm Sophia. I'm the current regent of Merdial. Til Sara or you have claimed the charm of the eldest for either of you, of course." I nodded slowly and tried to process it.

"This is Meridial?" I asked and looked around. I stood in the middle of a great hall with a throne at the opposite side of the door. Sophia nodded. "You should've visit more." She mumbled and I turned to window and looked out of it. It's beautiful. There were many flowers, trees and I could see a village from here.

"What do you mean?" I asked and turned around to look at the regent. "You don't know?" I shook my head in  and she came closer. We watched out of the window together. "When you were a child your family used to live here. Your mother used to be the Queen but she gave it up when you were born. Since then everybody wants to take over the throne, but we knew the race between Sara and you was about to come. I'm glad that the Original is training you." I swallowed and looked at her again. "Now you're here and as soon we are able to contact Sara, the both of you will be trained by us. What do you know about the race?" She then asked and I sighed softly.

I tried to remember the story my mother used to tell me and looked out of the window. "That the chosen ones need to chase the charm of the eldest and that only one of them could win. They only could use spells of the four elements. And that it needs to be done here. Infront of the eldest ghosts." She nodded in agreement. "Right. Where's Sara now?"

I shrugged. "I guess somewhere around New Orleans. Look, Sophia, Klaus has been helping with my powers and I actually trust him with that. He's been a good mentor and I want to go back before they start to worry. So, do your vodoo and bring me back." Sophia started to laugh. "I can't reach out on earth with my magic. Nobody can." I sighed and turned around to walk before the throne. "Great." I sighed and closed my eyes. "I'll help you, Olivia." Sophia said.

She started to chant a spell and I was drawn into the darkness again before I could say anything. When I openend my eyes next I stood in the living room and Hope turned around to look at me. "Olivia's back." She said whispering and Hayley also stood up from the couch only to look at me worried. She hugged me and I hugged her back. "You like to disappear for hours and have us worried, don't you?" I heard Klaus' voice from the door. I looked at him with a smirk and Hayley let go of me. "I guess so." I said and he came closer.