15. for the ones we'll lose

[Third pov]

Kol stood on the cemetery infront of Davina's grave. He left a white rose, but not two minutes later the rose withered. "What if I could bring your beloved back to life?" A woman asked and Kol knew exactly who she was. The hollow. "For a price, of course." She added with a smirk and Kol stepped closer to her.

But before he could say anything the hollow sliced her hand and he could her a familiar scream coming from inside of a tomb of the cemetery and the original runs off to it.

Olivia, who followed the hollow through the city, saw and realised what the hollow had done. Before she could step forward she heard the Mikaelson calling a familiar name. The revilas frowns for a second before rushing after them, also entering the tomb and watching the scene. Ready for an attack a voice tells her otherwise, "I wouldn't do that. She and I are now linked." The hollow turned around to the revilas and smirked at her. "If you want to keep her safe, then you belong to me." She said to the original and turned around to the reunited couple.

I was back at the compound. Kol unwillingly agreed to help the hollow. I couldn't blame him, to be honest. I would've done the same. Even if that meant to betray your own family. Kol and I agreed to keep it a secret. For now. The hollow let me out of her little plans, meaning I don't have to follow her orders. I felt bad for Kol.

"I know the race is coming up, but I need your help." Freya said, while she stepped into my room. "You need a magical boost?" I asked and she nodded. I turned around and walked past her and to the others downstairs. Both, Klaus and Hayley, had tears in their eyes. I've never seen them like this. So ... devastated. I didn't need to feel Klaus' sadness to know that I was sad, too. I was sad and devastated because I failed and that Elijah is dead because of me.

Freya and I tried everything we knew off. Every spell or ritual. Nothing worked. And I hated it.

I locked myself inside my room so I could be alone. I needed to do that now. Before it was too late, of course. I sighed before taking the pen and writing down on the sheet of paper.

Dear Rebekah,

I don't know what has happened to you when you finally read this, but I hope you are happy and alive. There was a time when I hated you because I thought you were that evil, manipulative bitch, who only did those bad things. But I've got to known you and I can say that you are way more than that. You've become my friend. My ally. Everything you do is for your family and your own happiness. Thank you, for being so protective and yet, so nice. I owe you much, Rebekah Mikaelson. I hope we can get to see eachother again.

Your friend,
Olivia Hale

I continued to do those letters for each Mikaelson, even Elijah. Because he will return to his family. When I reached Hope and Klaus, every word in my head seemed so overused.
I sighed, before I started to write again.

Dear Hope,

I can't imagine the life you've chosen for yourself. I only can imagine you as the strong, beautiful and nice person you will be. You are different from every witch I've ever met and I've grown to like you very much.
You were one of the first witches who didn't saw me as the person who lost her coven. You saw me as the witch, who survived. You made me paint again and I want to thank you for that. I've already that said to your parents but, you are the witch everyone will be afraid of. Your power is nothing compared to my own. And you know that. I thank you for the time we've had and for the laughter we shared. I miss you and I hope to you see you again, little witch.