6. the hollow

"Come on, guys! Am I the only one who is excited? I mean... that's amazing, isn't it? Sara is alive and I'll see her again" Hayley and Rebekah finally looked at me and nodded smiling. "Yes, it is. But right now we have other things to worry about, Olivia." Rebekah said and I came closer. "This thing .... is still out there and wants Hope. I'm not gonna let that happen." Hayley held a piece of paper in her hands and I recognized that symbol. The ouroboros. "The Hollow..." I whispered and looked up to both, Hayley and Rebekah. They looked at me, confused.

"How do you know about it?" Kol asked behind me. I turned around and bit on my lip. I didn't want to do tell them but it seems like I have to. "My mother told me about it when I was little. I don't know why. But it's here and wants to be fed. We can't let that happen." Then I walked outside and opened a portal. "Olivia, what do you think you're doing?" Elijah asked and they came closer to me as I held the portal open. "Saving your ass with my knowledge. Just hope that this will work." I smirked.

Then I turned around to the portal and walked up to it, then jumped through it and then stood on the Lafayette Cemetery. It actually worked. The portal closed behind me, disappearing into a green light.

"You have no right to be here." I chuckled at the harvest girls. "Yeah and you wanna stop me? Go on and try. You won't be the first." They tried to push me away with their magic but it didn't work. With a flick of my wrist both their necks were broken and they fell to the ground. "Bitch." I whispered and walked up to my mother's grave. I put an hand on it and the darkness embraced me again.

"Are you okay, O?" she asked and I shook my head. "No. Nothing's okay, Mom. I need your help with ... the hollow." I said and looked up to her. "No, Olivia! You keep your distance from these things! The hollow is not your concern. It's theirs. The Mikaelsons need to handle that alone. You need to concentrate about Sara and the race. And please, don't get too involved with Klaus Mikaelson." I bit my lip again and then looked at her a bit angry. "Yeah... Anyway, how do you know him and why the hell does he know so much about you?" I raised my voice and crossed my arms. "I've met him in Chicago before you were even born, O. You know I've lived over a hundred years. We became friends, sort of." She said quietly and I nodded slowly.

"But you two didn't...? Because that would be gross!" I stated and she laughed shaking her head. "No, of course not." She said quickly.
"Anyway, I've heard Sara yesterday. In my head. Like some ancestor whispering." I said. My mother looked at me with a knowing look. "She's near, O. Did you answer?" I nodded but then I changed our conservation quickly again. "What about the Mikaelsons and the hollow? I mean... if I can help, then I will. You know that." She nodded and sighed. "Then help. But don't lose your focus on yourself. When the day is there you need to fight." She stroke my cheek and I sighed softly.

"Tell them I said hi. But don't let the Mikaelsons look into the blue light of the hollow... It's a good thing you're a Revilas. She'll have no interest in you or in your sister. She wouldn't want your powers. Sara and you are safe. For now." With that she disappeared and I woke up.

----

"Olivia Hale. Why am I not surprised to see you here?" Marcel asked as I let go of the stone. "I don't know, Marcel. And I don't care anyways. I have to go." I answered and eyed him, then walked away from the cemetery.

As I arrived the safe house I looked around but only saw Klaus and Hayley, talking. "Finally!" Klaus said as he caught me walking up to them. "Where were you, Olivia?" He asked furiously. "Asking my mother for help. She said hi, by the way. Oh and Sara is near. She'll visit soon. I'll help you with the hollow, alright? Good."

I went inside and Klaus followed me and held me back. "Let go of me!" I yelled in annoyance and pushed him away. "I dare you to use your powers like that! Do not use your powers against the hollow!" He yelled at me and I looked him straight into his eyes. We were inches apart from eachother. "I'm using my powers when I want to! You're not telling me what I have to do and what not! You don't decide for me."

"Olivia..." He said softly. "Hey, Marcel and I --" Rebekah stopped in her doing as she saw us like this. Klaus let go of me and I ran upstairs into my room.