12. revilas business

This is still the same story. I just changed the name and the cover. (Thanks for that, dixonarmy❤)

[Olivia]

I woke up with a headache and sat up quickly as I heard something. I got up and ran out of my room, in my sky blue pyjamas. I only saw Hope and Klaus coming in, the both of them looked at me with a smile.

"Are you alright?" Klaus asked and I just nodded. "Yes, I am fine. I-I just need to... I'm getting dressd." And with that I turned around and walked back into my room. I picked a black jeans, a grey hoodie, underwear, bra, socks and my black sneakers. I got dressed within seconds. Then, I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, put some make-up on and brushed my hair before walking downstairs, finding Elijah and Klaus, talking.

"We'll not--" Elijah started but got interrupted by Klaus. "They want us there, so we are going." I quirked a brow and looked at them confused. "Why are you two arguing?" I asked and Klaus handed me something over, a letter. I unfolded it and started to read.

Dear Mikaelson Family,
You are hereby invited to the court of Meridial. There is something important we should discuss.
I especially wish to see;
Niklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall-Kenner and Olivia Grace Grey-Hale.
I look forward to meet you.

Sincerely

Sophia Chamberlain,
regent of Meridial.

"Well, that's nice. It's hurting me that you don't wanna visit my realm, Elijah. You're coming with us anyway." Klaus chuckled. "See? Told you, she would be upset." He said and I glared at him. "You're coming, too, Klaus." I looked at him with a smirk. "Got it." He sighed and Elijah watched us both carefully.

"Wait! I thought vampires aren't allowed in Meridial." Klaus said confused and looked down at me. "They aren't, that's right, must be an emergency." I mumbled, thinking about it.

"I can't believe we're really doing this." Hayley said and I chuckled. "We are. Now get ready." I spoke up and Klaus appeared next to me. Again, I felt a shiver running down my back. Hayley went upstairs and got herself dressed. "Are you ready for this?" He asked in a strange soft tone and I shaked my head. "No. I'm not." I said but shaked my bad thoughts off. Everything's going to be alright, I thought with a smile.

I opened a portal, big enough for them to enter and waited patiently til they came down the stairs. "You look--" I cut Elijah off. "Nervous? Yeah, that's because I am." He chuckled. "I was going to say you look quite stunning since it is just 'an emergency'." I heard a growl coming out of Klaus' chest and I sighed softly. Elijah looked at him with narrowed eyes. I chose the dark blue gown placed on my bed to wear since I was a (50/50) queen to be and thought I should dress formal.
Also I couldn't resist to wear it. It was really beautiful and so was I.

"Found that one in my bedroom. And another letter. She doesn't want us to catch attention so we are wearing stuff from the 16th century." Hayley said, looked down at her green gown with long sleeves. Mine was without sleeves. She looked really beautiful. Elijah and Klaus seemed to have nothing against their clothes, maybe because they knew what it felt like to wear something like this. "Be careful, Hayley. You may be the queen of the wolves but you are leaving the world as you know it. There, you are a guest. And only that." Klaus said and Hayley only glared at him.