16. the dark inside of the good

Klaus watched his dead brother in the coffin. After Olivia disappeared he received a note from the current regent of the other magical world. "I'll bring back your beloved brother, but there will be a price. Do not tell Olivia." The piece of paper burned down after the original hybrid read it and looked at his brother as he gasped for air and his eyes shut open. "Brother..." Klaus whispered in disbelief. "What happened?" Elijah asked as he stood up and the two originals hugged eachother, glad that they were reunited once again. "I'll tell you as soon as we find Olivia. I promise." Then they sped away, searching for the princess of the dark world.

"Sophia brought me back. I had an interesting conversation with her. She wants something that doesn't belong to her at all." Elijah said as they searched for the eldest daughter of the late Queen. "And what is that, brother?" Klaus asked, already worried about his other half. "The necklace that now belongs to Olivia. She said that she is interested of using the necklace for some ritual that contains a special lake. She didn't said much about that ritual. I'm already worried about Olivia. Something tells me that Sophia is not so nice and helpful as she seems." He said in a worried tone and Klaus nodded. "She will be facing me before she gets one of the most important things that binds me to the woman ... I care about." He said with a growl. Both of them heard a chuckle from behind. "Yeah, well, here I am. Wanna give it a try?" Sophia said and her eyes flashed playfully. "Find her and bring her home. I'll deal with that." Klaus said to his brother and Elijah sped through the woods searching Olivia.

"Shall we?" The original hybrid said with a smirk as his eyes became golden and the veins under his eyes appeared.
"You have no idea when it comes to the actual power of the soul bond, do you?" She said angrily and flicked her wrist, making him kneel on the ground. "That we could wreak great havoc and destroy your precious soul stone? Oh, that's right, I know. I know alot about you and that stone. And about Olivia's powers. I even know of Leah's time travel magic. Did you know that this is the same magic rushing through Sara's and Olivia's veins? I wonder what'll happen when Olivia learns the truth about her future?" Klaus said calmly with a smirk on his pink lips, not seemed interested in attacking her. The regent gasped at his last sentence. "You know about it? How is that even possible?" Sophia asked curiously.

But he didn't want to say where he got that from. "Leave her the hell alone or I will make you and your people suffer in ways you can not imagine. Goodbye, Sophia." She nodded before leaving.

I looked at Hayley as she came in and sat down on my bed. I was awake, because I've had nightmares. Again. "Is everything--" She cut me off immediately and nodded. "Yes. Yes, everything's all right. I just wanted to check on you." I eyed her and noticed the bloody hole in her grey sweater. "I'm all right, Olivia. Don't look so concerned. It's nothing." I nodded slowly and looked into her eyes. "OLIVIA!" Klaus yelled through the compound and the both of us got up and ran downstairs.

"No need to yell. What happened?" I eyed him, seeing the blood all over his face. I swallowed quietly and eyed him again. "Well, the hollow does know how to make an appearance. I'm glad Freya put a spell on your room, so the hollow wouldn't notice that you were in there." He came closer and I hugged him. "I'm just glad that you're okay." I whispered. "Oh, isn't that sweet? The original and revilas are reunited." Hope said as she entered the compound. Vincent and Elijah sped also in and before us. Klaus put me behind him, still held me close to him.

"Hope?" I whispered and she smiled. "You want to try again, Olivia." She said and I frown. The hollow took over her. I thought with fear. "Stay calm. I won't let her hurt you." Klaus said through our link and I nodded although he couldn't see it.

I stept forward but Klaus pulled me back to his side. "You're really a pain in the ass, bitch!" My sister suddenly said after closing a portal behind her and unleashed a scream. I and everyone else began to held their heads in pain and groaned. Hope tried to fight it, but she fell unconscious on the ground as it finally overwhelmed her. Sara stopped the scream immediately and looked worried at us. But then she said, smiling, "Hello sister."

Hayley put some handcuffs on her daughter and picked her up. "Excuse me, love, I'll be right back." I smiled at him and nodded. "Take your time. It's alright." The parents went upstairs with their daughter and I looked after them before turning to my sister. "How's it going?" I asked and she hugged me when she walked up to me. "Good, I guess." She shrugged and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked worried and she had tears in her eyes. "It is time, isn't it?" I asked her and my sister nodded. Freya came downstairs and helped Vincent to draw some magical symbol onto the ground. I've began to felt it. Klaus and Hayley came downstairs and Hayley carried Hope.

Keelin, Marcel and Davina also arrived at the compound and I watched the others as they gathered around the magical circle. It was time. We all knew it.

The end is near. There's only one chapter left. Get ready and get your tissues, maybe?💖
Thanks for sticking with this book and for the votes and views. I really appreciate it. Thank you.💖
Be sure to watch out for the second book. I've already started to write it.