Chapter 20

Once I leave I text Maiah

Hey are you in town?

Maiah:

Ya why?

Me:

Theo and I got in a fight can I come over to your hotel room?

Maiah:

I'm so sorry to hear that! Ya come right over! we are the top floor so I'll have to meet you in the lobby. We are at Monte Carlo.

Me:

Ok I'm coming over. is Miles ok with this?

Maiah:

Oh ya he's fine with it.

Me:

Ok thank u so much!

🔹🔹🔹🔹

I'm in the lobby with my stuff looking for Maiah. I'm walking around looking for her. I finally see her by a restaurant.

"Maiah! Over here!" I yell

She sees me and starts walking over. When she reaches me, she embraces me with a huge hug. I start to cry on her shoulder.

"Shhhh it's ok. Shhhhh."

In between crys I say "I... thought... he..... loved........me"

"That's what everyone thinks."

"But on the plane he said something about proposing."

"What?!"

"Ya but then he was acting like a total douche."

"What did you guys get in a fight about?"

"Can we talk about it later. I'd rather not give everyone that information."

"Ok let's go talk about it in the room."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

We sit on the couch and talk.

"So I could tell he was getting really upset because he was getting stiff. So I asked him if he was alright. and he got like really mad at me." I say

"Wow I'm really sorry. C'mere. Did you tell him where you are going?"

I give her a hug and cry in her shoulder again. "No but I wrote him a note an I'm pretty sure we broke up."

"Oh honey boys are boys, he'll come around again."

"I hope."

Theos POV

I run back to the room to see all of Chloe's stuff is gone. But I do see a note on the bed:

Theo I sorry I get in your way. You can have to suite to yourself. I hope you can find someone who doesn't get in your way.
I love you,
Chloe

Oh my god what have I done? Why didn't I chase after her? Ugh I'm such a fucking idiot!

I text Shailene
Hey do you know where Chloe is?

Her:
No. why? what did you do!

Me:
We got in a fight

Her:
What did you do?

Me:
She was just trying to be nice and see if I was alright. And I was a complete jerk.

Her:
Ok I'll text her and ask if she wants to hangout. and you can come over to.

Me:
Thank you!!!!

I go and sit on the bed with my head in my hands. Oh I hope this works.