Ms O and Oscar rant

I will analyze and explain why I ship it and why I think it's obvious it's an undeclared canon ship.

Warning: If you're an
Oona x Oscar shipper, be prepared to get triggered...
Don't say I didn't warn you.
I am not against this ship, I will just be pointing out facts and obvious evidence for my ship.

Now let's get started.

There are many who ship Oona and Oscar which I respect but no offense, it's pretty obvious that the real thing is Oscar and Ms O.

Why?

In the 1st season there are a couple of hints that prove that Ms O has a crush on Oscar.

For example, in the christmas episode, at the end of the episode, she tells him she's lucky to have him in the squad.
When he does things for her she always notices it and appreciates it. Like when he defeated Odd Todd she brought a whole band to sing for him. Many agents do amazing things to help the squad. Has she ever done something like that to celebrate their victory?  No.

Not enough evidence?
Don't worry, I'm just getting started.

Before Oscar left to be the president of the scientists, Oscar didn't want to go because he didn't want to stop seeing Ms O. She promises to visit him and that he'll visit her. Later when she is about to leave, you can clearly see Oscar is emotional and almost seems like he wants to cry. And she quickly comes back because she wants to spend time with him before she leaves.

Don't tell me it's just being "friendly". When have either done something similar for Olive and Otto when they left the squad? Also Oscar did not seem to really care about not seeing Oona anymore, he seemed more sad about not seeing Ms O.

Well that's all folks.