What is this?!

So I was researching to see if I could find anymore spoilers or new information and I find this.

Fall Out Squad: When Olympia and Otis start a band to raise funds for a local charity to help sick kids, it doesn’t end well. 

Video Gone Viral: Ms. O’s audition video for the Mayor’s singing competition winds up on the Internet, and the results are nothing short of disastrous. 

Sleepless in Odd Squad: When sleepitis ravages headquarters, it’s up to Otis to stop the culprit. 

Villains Anonymous: Odd Todd attends a Villains Anonymous meeting, and is shocked by what happens within that hour. 

My Little Odd Squad: When Olympia takes a trip to the My Little Pony world, she meets a pink pony with a bouncy personality, and the two find they have more in common than they think. A two-parter. 

OJ Pulp Fiction: When Oona finds the fanfiction archive of Odd Squad, things get a little hairy when she sets her sights on those who write fanfiction…a two-parter. 

Agent’s Insanity: Oona goes insane and starts plotting revenge against all of her friends, eventually reaching her main target: Ms. O herself. 

The Return of Olive: Olive is coming back to Precinct 13579, and Olympia is thrilled! But seeing Olympia isn’t what Olive came for… 

Forest Fiasco: Using the Canine-Feline-inator, now called the Animal-inator, the Main 4 are thrust into a world where danger is at every turn…and so are groups with strict hierarchies. 

Going Meta: The Main 4 finally realize they’re being filmed for cheap profit, and things go downhill from there, with gadgets, war, and a whole lot of “I QUIT!!!” 

Just Trolling: The Squad teams up to stop a troll who has his sights on a few particular agents. 

Too Many Olympias: Olympia gets the idea to clone herself so she can be around HQ more often, but things go disastrous when the clones start destroying things around Headquarters…including Ms. O’s office. 

The Glass Castle: Ohlm tries to build a glass castle for Ocean’s creatures. It doesn’t go well. 

It’s Not Easy Being Green: On a quest to change his favorite color, Otis lives a life in the green house (the literal green house) and discovers that green may be a better color than what he previously thought of it as. 

World Turned Odd: According to Tim, “Everyone dies. The end.”

Lol, I am sure this is fake. I wonder if this was supposed to be a parody or something. All though this probably isn't real, I think these would make interesting episodes.

Guys

Please don't believe everything you read on the internet. I gotta be honest, at first I thought this was for real and that this article would actually announce season 3 episodes but it turned out fake. This is fake and let me explain why.

1. The actors are too old to be in the show so I doubt they'll be in any s3 episodes. Maybe if we're lucky enough they'll be featured in very few or in movie specials.

2. They always change the agents for each season. They replaced Olive and Otto with Olympia and Otis so I'm sure they'll be doing the same with Olympia and Otis if there's a season 3.

3. These episodes sound too much for a show made for 4-8 year old kids.