Saving Agent Orson/The Scientist Spoilers!!

So in the episode, "Saving Agent Orson," The Xs want to kick baby Orson off of the squad due to finding him useless since all he does according to them, is sleep and eat. In order to change the Xs' mind, the agents tell them stories about how Orson helped them during cases but most of the stories didn't convince them, until Ms O told them how Orson saved the squad by becoming a giant (he can grow into a giant and fly) and saving the squad from the Hydraclops, which convinced them decide to let him stay.

I honestly loved this episode, mostly because it gives me more evidence why my "The agents have superpowers theory" is correct!!! I just wondered why Otis wasn't in this episode. Also although I know Otis isn't a dog, the fact that a dog that can talk was mentioned by Ms O and Owen during the episode and was with them at the end of the story had me thinking for a moment that it might've been Otis since Otis was nowhere in sight in this episode plus the dog could talk like a human!!

Rate: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

-1 star because Otis wasn't in it :P

⭐⭐⭐

Okay on to the next episode.

So "The Scientist," was nothing at all like I expected. Ya know I expected something like maybe Oona zapping herself to a reality where the agents were evil or where Olympia and Otis had opposite personalities or something. It was about how Oona shifted to an alternate reality by accidentally zapping herself with a gadget when Olympia and Otis ask for a gadget. At first she loved it since there were no people and she had everything to herself but then it got pretty boring and she starts looking for a way to rebuild the gadget and zap herself to her own world which is pretty tricky since the gadget numbers change and she needs to figure out which gadget is the one she needs to zap herself back home. So basically she records herself each day and talks about how each day was (she was stuck in the reality approximately 6 months, oof) and each day she keeps trying to figure out how to find out what the gadget's number is in this reality and when she finally finds out she zaps herself out and is really happy to see Olympia and Otis, so happy she even hugs them obviously confusing them since they have no idea what happened.

My rate: ⭐⭐

Yeah.. I didn't really like this episode.. I found it pretty boring..

Let me be dead honest, coming from a hardcore Odd Squad fan. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the show but I gotta be honest, some of the new episodes haven't been as good as the older s2 episodes. I feel like the newer ones are rushed and badly written compared to the older ones. I mean don't get me wrong, some of the new episodes are actually pretty good like"Where there's a wolf there's a way,", "Deposit Villain Slip Up." "New Jacket Required," and "Villains always win." but yeah, some seem pretty rushed to me.

Well, what do you think of my spoilers?

Which is your favorite latest Odd Squad episode?

Write it in the comments! :)