My thoughts on Odds and Ends

Hello guys I'm here to talk about that special we oddballs have been waiting for years.
Yes, Odds and Ends.

As you know, I found and watched the spanish dubbed version of Odds and Ends weeks ago already but I just watched the special yesterday on TV and got to watch part 1 of Odds and Ends, something the website did not have. (It only had Who is Agent Otis and part 2 of Odds and Ends.)

I'd just like to let you all know that I don't hate the ending. In fact, I liked it and thought it was cool. Forget about my stupid post, I described the episode as mediocre and according to your reactions I guess it's a negative term??? Sorry sorry I'm stupid I didn't think it was gonna be taken that way. All I meant was that I think Odds and Ends could've had better plots. Like maybe they could've come up with a better backstory for Otis, ect.

But it was definitely something. I think those plot twists were really cool, like how Ohlm turned out to be the bad guy after everything. It was also pretty entertaining when Todd and the rest of the villains sang XD. Also Odds and Ends might've got some Otympia support from me after that one part where Olympia and Otis told each other how the best part of work was seeing their best friend (AKA each other.) Okay I see why ya'll ship em. So yeah, if you haven't watched it, be prepared for a lot of twists and action!!!