Metalhead

There's a new OC too! I'll say her bio later...

Rowan's POV

We were in a warehouse, fighting Kraang for one more night.

That got a use to us.

"Keep moving. Don't let them surround you. Failure is not an option!" Blue ordered to us as he kept slicing Kraang. I back flipped and threw a big ball of ectoplasm to some droids, blowing them off. "Yes!" I exclaimed happily, raising a fist in the air. "Technically, failure is always an option," Donnie pointed. I gave a death glare to him. "Fight Kraang before I slap you!" I threatened at him and at the same time, threw a couple of shurikens at Kraang. That gave the opportunity to Blue to slice them with an only single move.

"Are you kidding me? I hate this thing!" I heard D exclaiming and I offered him my tanto. "Here, take it. Otherwise, I don't need it" I said and make an ectoplasm at my free hand. "No, thanks Rowan." he replied. Shrugging my shoulders, I turned back to battle.

I tried...

"Kraang, the present is being a positive time to be the testing of the energy cannon," a Kraang said before I sliced him in half. Energy cannon? What's that? New invention? I thought as I front flipped, throwing a ball of ectoplasm at a bunch of droids. Seconds later, an army of Kraangdroids appeared, along with a machine which really looked like a cannon.

I guessed that this was the energy cannon they told so.

Whatever it was though, I could destroy it easily.

"Everyone, stand your ground!"Blue ordered again and automatically, my hands clenched into fists. The robotic aliens, enabled the cannon which shoot huge pink laser shots. I quickly changed in my ghost form and flew above the shots, trying to shoot Kraang.

"On second thought, run!"

The guys hid behind a crate as the energy cannon kept firing. Unfortunately for Donnie, a laser destroyed his staff and smoke appeared on the residue. I landed next to them and glared Donnie with wide eyes. "Oh, come on!" he exclaimed angrily at his staff. Poor D... "Dude, your weapon just exploded!" Mikey said, a finger was pointing at the staff. "Shut up, Mikey!" I replied and smacked his forehead. "How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology with a stupid stick?!" Donnie yelled. "Still want my weapon?" I asked offering my tanto again.

And... he refused my offer for one more time.

The cannon was about to fire again and we covered our heads. Then, Blue gestured to my gloved hands. I nodded and flew, my hands created a huge ectoplasm ball. "Say goodnight Kraang!" I exclaimed happily and the ball send to the cannon, which exploded so as some Kraang. I went intangible and passed through a wall while the others got out from a window.

"Dumb luck." Raph said to us. "Wasn't luck dude. And dumb had nothing to do with it." I replied as soon as I landed next to Blue.

D was the last of us who got out. He was holding something big and kinda heavy for his standards.

And that meant no good to us.

"Hey. Give me a hand with this."he said to us. "What the hell is that anyway?" I asked, my arms folded in my chest. He looked at the thing and then back to me, smiling sheepishly.