Monkey Brains

No One's POV

"Freak"

"You did this"

Again that dream appeared in Rowan's sleep. The red haired girl was inside a dark room, or something like this, and the turtles' voices surrounded her. But this time, she was ready for whatever would come next.

She knew. She remembered everything from her last nightmare.

"Liar!"

"You betrayed us!"

"How could you?"

"Liar!"

She folded her arms on her chest. "Ya know that ain't true." she replied to the voices.

They stopped.

She awaited to see the bloody bodies but they never showed up. Instead, there was a round-shaped mirror with red spots on the glass. They seemed like blood.

Her feet led her there and all she saw was her own reflection. Icy blue eyes staring the shape, pink flushed cheeks and messy, straight, deep red hair were falling on her face like a curtain.

In a flash, the icon in the mirror narrowed its own blue, like winter ice, eyes and from its mouth appeared a pair of sharp, white canines which barely touched its lower lip. The tips of its hair from red color, they changed into a blonde one. Hands clenched and released, their nails grew fast becoming... claws.

Huh?

Confused, Rowan raised both of her hands and realized that she did have claws so as fangs. No! her thoughts yelled in her ears as he feet stepped back. "No..." she said out loud and covered her mouth.

The mirror disappeared and its place had been taken by a figure.

Actually, a man's figure.

Light appeared from no where by a single clap of his hands. Messy black hair, eyes at the same color and lips were crossed by a smirk. Evil smirk. His attire was consisted of black boots, jeans and t-shirt at the same color.

"Well, hello little bird" he said at her, a bright smile appeared on his lips. What though made Rowan to widen her eyes and gasp in fright was his sharp canines which grew fast and touched his lower lip. She gulped before asking, "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare."

Rowan's POV

I woke up screaming. Then, I started to breath heavily and my room door slammed open with Blue and Splinter getting in. Both were frightened from my scream and their features were showing it clearly.

Blue sat on the bed and hugged me tight. "It's okay, it's okay. It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare." he said in my hair. I felt his breath touched my neck and his head was moving around my shoulder.

"I know..." I replied and hugged him back. "Are you all right Rowan?" I heard sensei asking me. I lifted my head and glared him. "Yes, thank you sensei." I replied.