The Alien Agenda

After Blue and I got back together, our love grew stronger, like an immovable boulder. We did so much together as a couple—I felt like we were like Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman. I knew I sounded gushy but I didn't care. I couldn't even describe the feeling; it happened so fast and I loved every second of it. Blue and I were practically inseparable. We trained together, we patrolled the streets together, had late-nights Space Heroes marathon every week. Sensei was so happy for us, he was a little easier on us during our training sessions.

Though I couldn't say the same for the others...

Yeah, plus Tania and April were training with us now. And to be honest, I was training them to be better kunoichi's. Since I'm the best at stealth and everything that a kunoichi requires, Sensei asked me to help the girls. We ran around the city late at night, I taught them how to use the Tanto correctly, along with many other weapons. But still, I didn't let them use any actual weapons. I wanted them to properly learn how to defend themselves with hand-to-hand combat before they had to use anything lethal.

Okay, I know it's super harsh, but I just want them to reach my level, is all. I know April and Tania are gonna reach my level.

One day, I hope.

We were fighting a bunch of Kraang in an alley. Tania and April took a night off since they trained hard all week and I felt like they deserved it. Besides, the Kraang are just child's play and I haven't broken a single sweat tonight. I don't think they understood the concept of hand-to-hand. But to be fair, I did have an advantage over them, what with being part-vampire, part-ghost, and a former assassin in the Foot Clan.

"When fight is included, the ones called the turtles and Sexy Baby are defeated by Kraang." one of the droids said making me to slap my forehead. "This is ridiculous!" I exclaimed and threw a shrunken.

"I'll save you, Raph!"

"You'll save?!"

I turned around, finding Blue slicing a Kraang in front of Mikey. "You're safe now." he said heroically, and I raised an eyebrow, making a face as I turned back to fight. He just wanted to help Mikes, I assumed and twirled my gun on my index finger. I raised it up to a bunch of Kraang and smirked. "Say goodnight!"

Blue flipped in front of me and sliced my target. Turning to my side, he gave me one of his sexy smiles. "You're safe now, my lady..." Blue said and I rolled my eyes. "I could've handled it all on my own, you know." I retorted angrily and crossed my arms. Blue didn't say anything as he flipped away, and I debated whether or not I wanted to kill him or kiss him until I ran out of breath.

Is that crazy or am I just intensely in love with him a little too much?

"Donnie! Behind you!"

D turned back, facing the wall and raised an eyebrow. "The wall?" he asked, confusion evident on his features as he turned back again, only to find Blue slicing yet another Kraang. My boyfriend flipped backwards and took one of his perfect heroic poses and placed his katanas on his back.

But then I saw his eyes glancing up at the roof above us.

Suspicious, I followed his trail and looked up to find Karai and Danny spying down on us. They dashed away and I turned my eyes back to my so-called faithful boyfriend, eyes narrowed.