Chapter 1: Dragon

Lucy POV
I lay on the ground sobbing as I waited to see if the dragon truely was alive. Seeing as it hadn't been spotted for a decade no one really believed it was. In those moments with me lying on the ground in my, now dirty ,dress with my tear stained face I made a decision: if the dragon doesn't eat me I was going to travel. I would go to the town of Magnolia, I'd become a writer, and above all else I would never set foot in the capital again. Just as I was standing up to leave a voice behind me said,
"And what are you doing outside my cave dressed like that?" I froze before jerkely turning around to find myself face to face with a tall, gorgeous red haired woman with beautiful brown eyes in a suit of armor.
"Y-your cave m-ma'am?" I asked trembling slightly.
"Yes, allow me to introduce myself, I am Titania the dragon who lives in this cave," My jaw dropped "my friends however call me Erza." She added smiling. I simply stared in shock, the mere thought that the woman before me could be a dragon left me totally and utterly lost.
"You can't be a dragon, I know the dragon who lives in this cave... It ate my mother...." I said biting back more tears. She shook her head and gently told me that that dragon left a long time ago leaving the cave vacant and open for her to move in.
"Dragons don't eat people, not anymore, only one still does the black dragon Acnologia. He still holds onto the old ways." She finished her lips curled in disgust. I shuddered as I remembered the day when I first came to this cave and watched as my mother was eaten. Titania smiled kindly and invited me inside. As we walked I finally asked the question that had been plaguing me for quite some time now:
"If you're a dragon miss Titania, then why do you look completely human?" She laughed a little before saying
"For one thing I'd rather you call me Erza, Titania sounds too formal, and all dragons have a human form most of us prefer them in fact. All except......" She trailed off and sighed before rubbing her temples and muttering something, I could have sworn I heard 'that idiot salamander' but I shrugged it off. We got to a room like cavern lined to the far end with armors.

 We got to a room like cavern lined to the far end with armors

"Now then.... Let's get you changed." She said turning to me with an evil gleam in her eyes.
"K-Kyaaaaa!"
(Time skip)
After Erza had thrown me into more outfits than I could ever possibly count we settled on a blue shirt with one sleeve and black pants to go with it.
"You may choose one accessory from my hoard, but if you happen to come across anything cake, strawberry or sweet motifed don't touch it or I'll kill you in a more horrifying and painful way then you can imagine." She told me getting a menacing gleam in her eye. I nodded furiously to show that I understood. With that I headed off into an adjoining cavern that had rows and rows of accessories. I sifted through all of them none of them really striking a chord with me. After looking for what felt like an hour my hand fell on a scaly feeling material. I closed my fist around it and pulled on it a bit to find myself holding a long white scale patterned scarf. How...unique... I thought mystified as I ran my fingers over it's surface. I nodded to myself before wrapping it tightly around my neck. I walked out to find Erza who's eyes widened tremendously when they fell on my new acquisition.
"Can I take this?" I asked tentatively burying my face in it slightly. She nodded in an almost robotic fashion before turning away from me and stating that I could stay the night if I liked but should head out in the morning.