Chapter 4: Gift from The Knight

Natsu POV
Good it worked. Phew! First time I've ever really done it but hey! It's all good! I thought grinning relievedly. I stepped back and held my hand out towards her.
"Give me the scarf." I said in what I hoped was a commanding tone. Happy flew over as she reached up to her neck to remove the scarf.
"Natsu, I think you're forgetting something important." He said with a slightly concerned expression.
"What's that?" I asked turning my head to look at him.
"The hypnosis breaks the second you break eye contact." He said deadpanning. Shit! I thought as my head snapped forward and I saw her giving me a death glare. I laughed nervously as she glared at me and stormed up to me so that we were close enough for me to kiss her again.
"STOP TRYING TO HYPNOTIZE ME!" She shouted and I felt as if someone had punched me in the stomach. I reeled back and doubled over. Damn! I didn't know it'd be that strong, there's no doubt about it though, that's definitely the scarf. I thought.
"Listen Blondie-"
"It's Lucy dammit!" It felt like I'd taken another blow and I dropped to one knee as I felt myself break out into a cold sweat.
"Lucy, you don't know what you're dealing with, that scarf-" she cut me off once again sounding contrite,
"This scarf was a gift from my friend Erza! I can't just let you take it from me...." I froze feeling every drop of blood drain from my face.

Lucy POV
At the mention of Erza Natsu turned ashen and he started to visibly tremble and sweat.
"D-d-d-did y-y-y-y-you j-j-j-just say E-E-Erza?" He asked his voice dripping with terror. I nodded slowly confused. He dropped to his knees and bowed repeatedly saying,
"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!I DIDN'T KNOW YOU GOT THE SCARF FROM HER! I SWEAR I'LL NEVER TRY TO TAKE IT AGAIN JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL HER I'M BEGGING YOU~!!!!!!" I blinked at the now crying man in front of me and thought Is this the same guy who just sent those bandits running?!
"Um...sure....I won't tell her....?" I responded not sure of what else to say. Him and Happy both hugged me crying and thanking me profusely.
IS SHE REALLY THAT SCARY?!