Ch 1

(Lucy POV)

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Be—

I shut off my stupid alarm clock on my beside table and slowly started to close my eyes again, starting to fall back asleep.

Just as I was about to sleep, something small and fluffy jumped up on my cozy bed and started licking my face.

I knew exactly who it was.

"Hahaha! Plue! S-stop it! Gross!" I laughed while pushing him off of me.

He sat next to me and stared.

"You're creepy, did you know that?" I said to him like the lonely weirdo I am, standing up from my blue and white sheets of my bed.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for the day.

I chose a dark blue and white striped t-shirt with a pocket, and a long dark blue skirt with a brown leather belt that reached a little past my knees

I chose a dark blue and white striped t-shirt with a pocket, and a long dark blue skirt with a brown leather belt that reached a little past my knees. I grabbed some little brown leather shoes from my small closet with a single strap on each and a brown leather bag, along with some earrings that I put on right away.

I folded them in a neat pile and brought them with me to the bathroom so I could shower.

When I walked out of my bathroom, I had on my outfit I chose and smelled freshly of strawberries and vanilla, my favourite scent.

I also had on some light pink lipgloss and a bit of mascara to top it off.

I stood in front of my vanity mirror and braided my long smooth golden locks into a loose side braid.

After that, I walked over to my kitchen and saw Plue sitting next to his empty bowl looking at me.

"Aww, you're hungry, eh?" I said patting him on the head. "Don't worry, I'll feed you."

After I fed him some dog kibble, I ate a jam toast with a hot cup of my favourite tea.

Now, I'm on my way to Sunshine Hills Public School to teach my lovely Gr 4 class. It's not far from my apartment, and it's a beautiful sunny day out so I just walk.

When I reach the school, I walk inside and greet the secretary in the office before going to class.

"Hi Mavis!" I greet with a smile.

"Hello Lucy! How are you today!" She replies happily.

"I'm great, you?"

"Never been better!"

"Alright, well I'll see you later Mavis." I say, waving and walking to my class.

"Bye!" I hear her say in the background.

I reach my classroom and walk inside.