Ch 5

(Lucy POV)

Well f*ck

What the hell?! Natsu told me specifically to stay away from Lisanna, and now look what happened! Not only that, but she called me a bimbo!

Ugh, how am I gonna tell Natsu? It's not like he can do anything about it.

I sighed, I guess I'll just have to wait 'till Monday and see what happens before I tell him.

———

Ok, so today's the day where I start teaching Lisanna the basics of teaching and dealing with children. I mean, she probably went to university and all, but that doesn't mean she gets the full on experience! Ugh, I don't want to do this!

I didn't get any special training for this, she's probably going to be one of those dumb teachers.

Right now, I'm walking to Sunshine Hills, today is actually cloudy with a chilly breeze instead of the usual bright sunny days, that I've grown used to. I'm getting a bad feeling about today.

Today's outfit that I chose was,

a simple blush coloured dress with a long thin greyish green cardigan, along with some beige/grey coloured leather shoes, and my usual brown leather bag

Does this outfit say 'bimbo' to you? Not to me anyway, I think it's perfect.

I arrived at the school and made my way to my classroom. I know I should have waited by the office and show Lisanna the way, but I don't want to see her more than I have to. She's rude, so why should I have to be nice to her? Natsu said she was bad news.

I arrived at my classroom and unlocked the door, I stepped inside and walked over to my desk and set my bag down underneath.

Next, I walked over to the blackboard and wrote the date before going back to my desk and doing some paperwork while I waited for my precious students to arrive.

As time went by, the noise of students grew more and more in the hallway as they each arrived at school.

I was so anxious about working with Lisanna, that I felt almost nauseous and I could feel my heartbeat increasing. Ugh...

"Hello, Ms Heartfilia? I'm the new assistant teacher." Said a familiar voice that had recently called me a bimbo last Saturday.

I looked up with a blank face and saw that she was smiling a fake smile, but once she saw who I was, it was instantly replaced with an ugly scowl.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with venom laced through her voice.

"Uh, I work here." I replied.

"No, you don't!" She Exclaimed.

What the hell? No wonder she needs extra training, she's a full on nincompoop! Why else would I be here?