Ch 17

(Natsu POV)

What the h*ll is she talking about?

What does she mean, 'should I tell Natsu who I am', like what the f*ck?

Who the h*ll is she then? What is she not telling me?!

I just poured my heart out to her, and she's hiding things from me?! I'm not hiding anything from her, not that I know of anyway!

I ran my fingers through my hair,

Ugh, how did I get into this mess? This sh*t is confusing...

I took a deep breath, and continued walking to where I was headed before I caught on to Lucy and Mira's conversation, which was kitchen.

I guess I'll just have to pretend I didn't hear anything, but when she does bring it up to me, sh*t's gonna hit the fan.

Not only does this p*ss me off, but it also makes me kinda sad that she didn't tell me before.

But, I need to control my anger towards her, she's still a delicate person, from what I know. I need to wait for what she actually has to say first.

I sighed frustratedly and opened up a cabinet in the kitchen, where there was a can of sliced fruit, I've been craving them for a while.

After opening the can, I grabbed a fork and made my way back to the main room where everyone is while eating the sweet fruit slices.

Everyone was sitting on either the couch or the floor when I got back, they were deciding on what movie to watch.

But, wasn't the power just out again?

"Hey, Natsu! Laxus was able to start the generator! Now we can watch some movies, wanna help pick?" Levy asked, smiling.

I swallowed my food, "Yeah, sure what are the choices?"

"Well, we can't watch Netflix or use any wifi, so we have to choose with disks. Look," she showed me all the choices while everyone waited for my opinion.

I shrugged, "How 'bout this one?" I pointed to a horror movie.

"Ha! That's six against five! You lose!" Gray Yelled, pointing at the majority of the girls.

"Just start the movie Stripper," I said, taking a seat on the floor in front of Lucy who was sitting on the couch. I leaned backwards on the couch so I was between her legs so I could be more comfortable.

I leaned my head back far so I could see Lucy, she looked upside down from my angle, "You comfy?" I asked.

She nodded her head and leaned down, kissing my forehead, before focusing back on the screen.

Like I said, I'm gonna have to pretend like I didn't hear anything, for all I know I could be worrying for nothing.

I'm still angry though, not only that, but I'm also confused.

But, none of this changes the fact that I still love her and find her cute. I could never stay too angry at her, she's fragile, I know that for a fact.

Suddenly, I felt someone's nimble little fingers massaging through my hair softly.

Lucy...

I didn't complain and let her do as she pleased, I can't look suspicious.

"AH! Mavis!" Gray was the only one who reacted to the jump scare, making everyone look at him a laugh under their breath.

Except me, I'm f*cking angry.