Ch 14

(Lucy POV)

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

*WHOOSH*

My eyes shot open and I sat up immediately.

Or, I tried to at least.

Something was holding me down, it felt warm and...comforting compared to the raging storm outside. I don't know why...

I could hear the raging wind and the freezing rain beating down on the side of the house. It was frightening.

I looked down at what was or should I say who was holding me and I remembered everything.

I'm still in Natsu's house, in his room, in his arms, in his bed.

O-O

I took a glance at his battery powered alarm clock on his wooden bedside table and saw that it was 2:15am.

Oh gosh...

I looked down at him. His face was buried in the crook of my neck and I could feel his hot soothing breath on my skin.

Without thinking, I lifted my left hand and ran my fingers through his pink locks of hair which were surprisingly really soft.

"Luce, although I love it when you play with my hair, you should really go back to sleep...it's early..." He said in a husky morning voice.

I froze.

Damn it!

"S-sorry..." I whispered embarrassed and slightly guilty that I woke him up.

After that, I didn't hear an answer from him. Instead, he tilted his head up and planted a warm kiss under my chin, and tilted his head back down to how it was, like nothing happened.

I shivered from the cold and snuggled closer to him, if that was even possible, and closed my eyes.

I've been so confused with my feelings for Natsu lately.

Does it mean anything to him when he kisses me? He's confusing! Am I supposed to do these little gestures back or what? What if he's just joking around?

There's a part of me that's hoping he's not.

I guess I could say that I like him...A lot...ok, maybe I kinda sorta love him. But that's the problem, I'm not sure how a relationship would work with him. Whatever, I'm too tired to be thinking about this sh*t, I'll just talk to him tomorrow.

Zzzzzzzz...

———

*BANG*

My body jolted up once again from the thunder outside, but there was no warm comforting Natsu next to me.

I sat up properly and looked around the room, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I looked out the window behind me and saw that it was still storming like crazy outside, I couldn't even see Natsu's backyard. It was a darkish grey out, let me just say, it's not cute.

I guess there's no work today either, the roads must be closed. Otherwise, Natsu probably would've woken me up earlier.

It was currently 6:30am.

I shivered, and stood up placing my bare feet on the cold wooden floor. I realized I was still wearing Natsu's shirt, it came down to about a little over a quarter of my thigh in length.

I couldn't find my dress anywhere, so I guess this'll have to do. I don't want to snoop through Natsu's closet.

"Natsu?" I called out softly.