Ch 21

(Lucy POV)

Okay, I finally finished marking my students' ridiculously easy math worksheets, and soon I'll be able to go home! All I have left to do is find another worksheet for tomorrow, then I'm done!

It's currently 3:30pm, still Thursday.

When I get home I'm going call Mira to ask her  the reason why her and Natsu are avoiding my questions! Why can't they just tell me what going on?!

It's been bugging me all fricken day, so that's why I'm so excited to leave!

Maybe when Natsu picks up Wendy, I can ask him! He can't hang up the phone or anything, this is face-to-face! Haha!

I checked the time again after looking through many different worksheets online, 3:50pm.

"Hey, Wendy? What time is Natsu picking you up?" I asked, not even looking away from my computer screen.

It was only me and her left in the class. She just had to wait for Natsu.

"He should be here any minute now." She replied.

I nodded my head and clicked 'print' to print out the worksheet I chose for tomorrow.

After they were all done printing, I set them all on a neat pile on my desk and slipped a pink paper clip over them so they don't get messed up.

I shut my laptop and sighed.

"Hey Wendy, you ready to go?" A familiar masculine voice called from the doorway. I looked up.

There's Natsu, he's in a very classy suit as always, but that doesn't mean he's any less attractive.

I still find it hard to believe that he's my boyfriend. I still get butterflies in my stomach from the thought.

I blushed.

"Yep! Let's go! Bye, Ms Heartfilia!" Wendy exclaimed happily, springing up from her chair and skipping towards Natsu.

Natsu turned to me, a smirk on his handsome face, "I can take you home, or if you want to go somewhere else I can drop you off." He offered.

I nodded, "Sure, I just wanted go home." I blushed, remembering the last time he brought me home.

"Alright, you ready?"

"Yeah, hang on, I need to grab my bag."

As I was about to grab my bag in the floor beside me, I saw a small black dot with eight little legs on my right hand, not moving like it was mocking me.

Spider...

SPIDER?!

No, no, no, no, no, ect...

Panic mode ACTIVATED!

This can't be happening! It probably bit me and poisoned me and now I'm gonna die! Oh, jeez!!! Why me?!

Have I ever mentioned that I'm terrified of spiders?

I just stayed still, I didn't move a single muscle. Not even to blink. I just can't seem to do anything, it's like time froze in my own little world.