Ch 16

(Lucy POV)

I'm so DUMB!

How come I didn't think of that?

It was kinda of obvious too, all we have to do is not tell anyone about our relationship!

Right?!

I mean, what happens after that? Will we ever get married? Someone will find out eventually...I know I'm jumping way ahead in our future, but still. I guess I'll just have to wait 'till that time comes. Ugh...

"So, we're good now?" Natsu asked, holding my small pale hand in his large tan one, bringing it up to his lips and kissing it.

I was currently cuddling up to Natsu on his bed waiting for him to pick a movie on Netflix, apparently the power is back on so that's good, I didn't even realize before. But the roads are still terrible with the scary storm and there's no way anyone's going out today.

The wind hasn't died down a single bit yet, I hope I can go to work tomorrow, I didn't go today for obvious reasons and I doubt anyone else went either. You can hear the rain still beating down on the house harshly along with the big booms of thunder and the bright flashes of lightning.

I'm glad someone is able to take care of Plue, my poor baby must be terrified. He's just as scared of storms as I am.

"Yeah," I smiled, "So, what are we watching?"

"I don't know, how 'bout this one?" He suggested.

"Yeah, sure I don't really care. As long as it's not a horror movie." I replied.

(Normal POV)

Not even two minutes in the movie, a rapid knocking was heard at Natsu's door.

Natsu paused the movie, "Who is it!?" He shouted.

"I-It's Wendy!" The person called on the other side, "I'm scared of the storm! Please let me in!" She cried.

He sighed and stood up from his comfy position on the bed beside Lucy, and walked over to the door. The second he opened it, Wendy bolted into the room like there was no tomorrow.

She flew past Natsu and jumped on the bed, not even noticing the blonde beauty right next to her. She quickly hid under the covers, but then a few seconds after, she made a little peep hole so she could breath.

That's when she saw Lucy.

"AHHH!"

She shot up and fell off the bed, making Natsu laugh.

"Hahaha! Wendy, it's just Lucy, hahaha! Calm down!" He chuckled.

"Huh? You mean my teacher?" She stood up and turned to Lucy , "Ms Heartfilia!"

She hugged her, "What are you doing here? In Natsu's bed I mean," She pulled away.

Lucy smiled and glanced at Natsu, sort of silently asking him with her eyes if she could tell her the news.

He nodded and walked back over to the bed and sat beside his new girlfriend with his arm draped over her shoulders.

"Ok, Wendy. Do you promise to keep this secret?" Lucy asked seriously.

She nodded her head.

"Natsu and I are a couple." She got straight to the point.