Ch 28

(Normal POV)

5:00am

"I'm gonna miss you Natsu."

"Me too, but I'll be back soon," Natsu smiled, and hooked one of Lucy's golden strands of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah..." Lucy looked down at her feet, a little feeling of dread flowing through her veins.

She didn't think this was a big deal at first, but now he's actually leaving for most of the week. Normally, things like this didn't really bother her, but it is now.

Plus, he's leaving earlier than the time she goes to work, so it's a little dark out still.

"Well, call me once you get to your hotel and stuff, okay?" She said quietly looking up at him with her big innocent chocolate brown eyes through her long dark eyelashes.

Natsu simply nodded in response and pulled her into one last hug before he left kissing her cheek at the same time. She immediately wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back tightly, her eyes squeezed shut.

Natsu leaned down and tilted her head up with his thumb and pointer finger, planting a soft passionate kiss on his fiancée's sweet tender lips.

He was feeling everything Lucy was feeling. He didn't want to leave her, but he had no choice. This certainly wasn't the only time this was going to happen though. There would be many more business trips in the future.

It's business, and there's nothing you can really do about it. If only that idiotic man who works for Natsu did his job better, then Natsu wouldn't have to leave and straighten things out in Crocus right now.

But on the bright side, they agreed that they would go on skype every night and tell each other about their day and whatnot. Wendy liked that idea too.

"Alright Luce, I'll see you in a few days," He smiled, reassuring her that everything be fine, "And also, you have to get to work in a few hours. You should go get ready, I won't be here to bother you," He joked.

The blonde just rolled her eyes in response and gave Natsu one last peck on the lips, "Bye Natsu, I love you,"

Natsu grinned, "Cya Luce, love you too,"

Lucy stood in the doorway of the mansion and watched as Natsu walked off into the darkness, only for it to be lit up with his car's lights when he turned it on.

Macao had it parked closer to the house for him.

Lucy stood and stared until his car was completely out of sight after he drove off.

She sighed and slipped back inside the mansion, gently closing and locking the door behind her.

She was gonna go get ready for work now. She also had to go wake up Wendy soon so she could get ready too.

When the blonde haired beauty reached her and Natsu's bedroom, she immediately went over to the walk-in closet, and came back out wearing a simple outfit a few minutes after.

Just a pair of faded blue jeans and a cute loose red t-shirt, along with a pair of simple black flats for her shoes. Of course, she kept her breath taking wedding ring on, she hasn't taken it off once yet. She will have to though on the wedding day.

Today she plans on telling her students that she will have to leave in a little less than a month, though, this wasn't her last day teaching them. She still had a couple of weeks.

She cried a few times at the thought while she was applying her mascara, which only frustrated her because she had to redo it all the time.

She had to tell them though. The reason why she would have to leave was mainly because she'd be more known around the world. She was going to marry a fricken multi billionaire!It wouldn't make sense if she would teach still, and Wendy would probably get teased. It wouldn't be right.