Love is a Language

Summary: When you love someone, you understand them even without saying a word.

"Love is the language of two souls fated to be together!" -Juvia Lockser

The next day, everyone in the Guild was preparing for the upcoming Fairy Tail Founding Anniversary. As usual, Gray would command the other Guild Members with all his might and they would give him glares that would almost paralyze the ice mage. Natsu was just laughing his ass off at the hilarity of the scene.

It was really a good day to get started preparing the things that are necessary for the celebration. Erza, Lucy and Juvia have been in charge with the program, which earned a defeated groan from some of the members. Mira and Wendy are in charge with the food preparation, with Happy and Charle willfully assisting them in planning. The big boys like Gajeel, Elfman, and Laxus are assigned to the more strenuous physical work which includes moving things from here to there and so on.

When it started to get noon, they are all given a well-deserved rest. A hearty meal was served as each member of the Fairy Tail present in the Guild today were happily enjoying the meal and talking about anything and everything.

"Hey Natsu, how are you feeling today?" Mira was the one who started to ask, finishing her chew. The pinkette looked at her ever so bloomingly which made Gray's heart skip a beat.

"I'm quite sad because I can't help with the preparations." Natsu managed to smile miniscully, then caressed his slowly growing tummy.

"It will be bad for the twin if you insist, Natsu. We're gonna be sadder if you insist to help." Erza was finished with her portion and is now focusing on her dessert, a cake of course!

"But admit it, we missed the fun that Natsu and Gray have when they fight, right?" Lucy chuckled at the memory of all those nonsensical fights the couple had in the past times. Natsu and Gray couldn't help but grin at each other.

"I agree! When I get done with this, I'll kick your ass hard Ice Princess!" Natsu declared which made the others sigh at the possibility.

"Oh yeah? Let's see how you try Flame Breath!" Gray said with so much harmless aggression. Then Natsu managed to steal a kiss from the ice mage while they're at it, earning giggles and coos from the girls.

"I think the twin might inherit your fighting spirits..." Mira added. "Y'know, genes."

"Certainly." Erza approved.

"Isn't it cute?" Wendy giggled. "A mini version of Gray-nii and Natsu-nii fighting and shooting fire and ice to each other?" This made the couple sweatdrop at the idea.

"I... think we might not want to see that." Lucy tensed at the thought of the Guild suddenly becoming an ice palace covered with flames.

"Hey!" Gray and Natsu said in unison. "It's not gonna happen at the worst!" the ice mage added.

"Well, I dunno..." Lucy replied. "Just giving a warning."

"Oh yeah, I forgot!" Wendy suddenly interrupted, raising one hand with the index finger shooting up.

"What?" Lucy was the one to ask.

"Hey Gajeel-san, you know the story about dragon slayer babies right?" Wendy asked the iron dragon slayer, who nodded and stopped eating.

"Well, dragon slayer babies get more powerful. They inherit the power of their parents twice as stronger." Gajeel pointed out.

"So... we're going to raise Fairy Tail's next heroes?" Gray asked and Gajeel nodded at that. Natsu had his eyes in hearts as he giggled excitedly at the prospect.