Love is the Future

"Love overcomes the past and welcomes the future." - Sting Eucliffe

XOXOXOXOXO

Two months later...

"WHAT?! I AIN'T WEARING THAT FUCKING DRESS!" a hollering Natsu was being prepared at the dressing room (correction: bedroom) of Gray's apartment as two girls were trying their best to make the pinkette wear the dress. Lucy and Levy were already done with the hair and make-up, however, dresses seemed to be Natsu's enemy.

"You've done crossdressing in your life, Natsu! Don't be such a wuss!" Lucy was trying to get near Natsu but the pinkette just kept moving away. Until he bumped on someone at the door.

"I see that it took a handful for you to agree on this dress, Natsu?" the familiar thrilling voice rang loudly in Natsu's ears which sent shivers to his spine.

"E-Erza..." the pinkette froze as Erza requipped and pointed her sword at Natsu threateningly.

"You'll wear it and you'll look beautiful, Natsu. Believe me." Erza's voice was too soft to be true, making Natsu nod at forced agreement.

"A-Aye!" Natsu saluted and sat politely at the chair in front of the mirror.

"Whew. Thank Mavis it was Erza." Lucy sighed and began working on Natsu's fading make-up and Levy just nodded.

"I would appreciate it for now..." Levy said and began her work. Erza watched in satisfaction as the two girls worked.

Since Natsu's hair grew longer, Lucy suggested that it would be rolled into a bun where the veil would be stuck. They decided to put light make-up since Natsu was a boy in nature and they don't wanna risk the pinkette having allergies on cosmetic products. The lipstick was a perfect shade of pink, rivaling Natsu's hair. Levy worked on the mascara and eyebrow marker while Lucy finished the cheeks. The duo had playful smirks at their faces, reassuring Natsu that when Gray sees him, the ice mage's jaw will drop dead on the ground.

The wedding dress was an intricate work of art. Natsu requested (was forced to request for a dress instead of a suit) for a dress that will cover his whole body, since it would be too awkward when people saw a muscle man in a silky wedding dress. However, Natsu's body was getting in shape so it would not be an issue. The sleeves were transparent, as well as the upper chest part. Intricate flower designs were spread throughout the dress, which flowed down to the floor, having a long tail of silk cloth following suit. The pinkette almost felt nauseous of what would he look like when he wore that cursed dress.

XOXOXOXOXO

What felt like hours passed and Natsu was already in the dress. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, he stirred and shifted a bit to find the right position as to where the dress would simply cooperate with him. It wasn't itchy, but it makes one very tight dress. The curves and bumps of Natsu's body embossed by it.

"Look Natsu, you're beautiful!" Lucy clapped once at her and Levy's work of art. Natsu was really looking like a maiden.

"I am not!" Natsu scowled at the blonde, who was already wearing her blue dress for the wedding. Levy was in a silver gown with a rose brooch in the middle of her chest. Erza, dressed in majestic scarlet high-hilted gown, looked very impressed at Natsu's transformation.

"Why not look at yourself on the mirror?" Levy offered with a smile which Natsu accepted reluctantly. However;

"Is this me??" Natsu almost shouted in horror as he took in the visage of a beautiful bride in him. The make-up fitted perfectly in his face. The dress outlined his sexy body. The bosom in his belly was hidden a bit as well, making it hardly recognizable.