Love is Family

Summary: The family that trains together, fights together.

"Love is... family." - Natsu Dragneel

XOXOXOXOXO

Gray and Natsu arrived at home feeling so worked up and hungry. That's why Gray decided to cook for his 'wife'. Natsu, on the other hand, was getting ready for the breastfeeding session. He placed Grace first on the crib (which was a gift from Gajeel and Levy) while Nate was in his arms, positioned near his nipple. The pinkette doesn't seem bothered by stripping, maybe because he doesn't have those big racks that girls have. However, for the milk to be produced, his nipples must be stimulated. So he called Gray from the kitchen.

"Gray-cherie... I..." Natsu was still new to this experience, but Gray was willing to cooperate. It's his advantage, after all.

"Yeah. This, right?" Gray started circling his index finger around the pink flesh. Natsu moaned at the sensation.

"Y-Yes... T-That..." Natsu was in the middle of being aroused and being able to breastfeed. Gray was obviously having his fun time.

"There ya go." Gray continued and saw something bulging from between Natsu's legs. The ice mage smirked in apprehension.

"G-Gray... I'm..." Natsu was now open-mouthed. Looking at this made Gray's pants tighten, but he had to focus on what's to be done.

"I know... Focus, Waifu-chan... Nate needs to drink." Gray reminded and Natsu bit his lip.

"Hmm. I think it's o-okay." Natsu finally breathed and moved Nate's head to his nipple. Gray hummed in approval and stopped the stimulation.

Nate sucked on Natsu's perked nipple, while Gray watched in amusement. Both of them feeling fully relieved that Nate was doing well in feeding.

"Wow. This is... amazing." Natsu couldn't believe that he was breastfeeding.

"You're amazing." Gray clarified. Of course with Natsu, the ice mage discovered many peculiar things about life.

After minutes, Grace was next to be breastfed. Gray watched in amusement, forgetting that he's cooking in the kitchen. And there was the smell of burned food.

"Baka! Why did you left the kitchen undone?" Natsu snapped at the ravenette.

"Sorry... I was just... amazed! I'll be right back!" Gray hurried to the kitchen after that. Natsu had a wonderful smile on his face.

'He's excited to be a parent just as I am... Oh Gray. You really love me...' the fire mage thought as Grace continued sucking.

XOXOXOXOXO

That night, Gray and Natsu settled the twin on their cribs after dinner. Natsu changed their nappies and Gray wiped them clean with a wet cloth washed in baby soap. Both of them were looking at their angels and thought of the same thing.

They really are parents now.

Settling on their bed, both of them talked about things before going to sleep.

"Are you happy, Flame Babe?" Gray asked, cuddling Natsu to his bare chest. Since it was quite hot, he stripped again.

"More than happy, Ice Block... I didn't imagine I would have a family when I chose you. But the heavens gave me more than what I wanted." Natsu replied with a soft smile that made Gray's heart soar.

"Me too... I'm really glad about this... Thank you, Natsu." Gray had his own smile as well.

"Thank you too, Gray... I'm glad to share this gift with you." Natsu's eyes felt warm at that.