Love is a Spark

Summary: It's the guild's anniversary! So they decided to celebrate it on a beach. What would happen later on?

A/N: Lemon at the end of the chapter. You've been warned. XD

"Love is when you know that there's a spark between two people!" - Laxus Dreyar

Two weeks later...

"We're going to the beach?! Awesome!" a cheerful voice from the hall echoed and other people who heard it instantly jumped in joy.

"Yes. It's been decided that we will celebrate our Guild Anniversary outside. For a change of scenery, of course!" Master Makarov was not so immersed with the idea of beaches and sun-basking, but since majority of the mages really want some refreshing view, it has been decided.

"Excellent! Now I'm going to prepare my swimming clothes!" Lucy instantly felt delighted that she can wear two-piece again. Of course Loke would react negatively at this.

"Am I going to be excited about this?" a grumpy voice added at the recent talk which earned a glare from Erza and a kiss from Natsu.

"All you do is strip, Ice Block! Besides, I've seen all of you during the past years!" Natsu felt proud at this and Gray blushed in protest that he would not strip on the beach.

"Natsu's right. We've had enough of seeing your exhibitionist nature." Erza scoffed and Gray glared at the requip mage for that.

"That's not so bad!" Gray defended and earned a big 'NO' from the girls. He felt like shrinking at the moment.

"Girls are always sensitive, alright?" Natsu grinned and the girls glared at him.

"Aren't you, Natsu?" Lucy inserted which earned protests and yelling from the pinkette.

"I have my own version of sensitivity that is not even close to your definition of it!" Natsu yelled with hands flailing relentlessly.

"OKAY! That would be enough! Go pack your things and tomorrow, we'll leave first thing in the morning." Makarov doesn't need a megaphone lacrima to announce this as all of them stiffened and saluted.

"Aye, Sir!" all of them chorused. Happy seemed not to complain about the snatching of his line.

XOXOXOXOXO

That night, after dinner, Natsu and Gray were seated on the couch and planning for some 'honeymoon' activities while on the beach. The usual cuddling is present, and very much welcomed.

"What do you have in mind, Flames for Brains?" Gray felt a deja vu here, honestly.

"I want to soak in the hot springs at the hotel... Swimming doesn't sound too good for me in this condition." Natsu said, caressing one hand over his now evidently growing belly.

"I agree. We can't do the usual training at the beach." Gray sympathized at this, covering Natsu's caressing hand with his.

"Like you freezing the sea? Gray, seriously?" Natsu gave him a scrutinizing stare.

"I can't help it, okay? I had fun way back. Of course with you..." the ice mage smiled so warmly even his own ice would melt in a few seconds.

"Me too. I had fun with you." Natsu replied and relaxed at Gray's chest.

"You tired now, Flame Babe? We should sleep early, y'know?" Gray's invitation was really tempting to Natsu's senses, so he nodded and stood while Gray assisted him.

"I guess we could invite Sting and Rogue... They've been close friends to me." Natsu kept walking in a very mellow pace. Gray's hands were as supportive as they can be.